View Poll Results: Should Chris be given a full season ?

Voters
369. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

322 87.26%
  • Unsure

27 7.32%
  • No

20 5.42%
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Complete Badger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can’t sack Hughton until he’s had a proper run with a PL quality striker. If we were in our current position and run of form with a £20m striker in the team you could ask a LOT more questions of him. But right now I don’t really know how to judge him. There are some strange decisions being made but I suspect a lot of them are out of desperation. Whoever allowed us to start the season without a striker being signed is the first man who needs to lose their job, not Hughton.
    100%
    Spielberg is GOD.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Skaville View Post
      Really? AK looks broken and sulky, a beaten man. Knocked off the ball far too easily. Duffy’s body language struck me today, throwing his arms up at team mates on a number of occasions. I really hope chris can turn it around, but it’s beginning to feel like a tough ask to get back the positivity and togetherness
      Yes, really. I was on the front row today so can see the sweat on their brows when they're playing. I said a few days ago, don't confuse sulkiness with frustration. Knocky's worst critic is himself. He wants to succeed all the time and doesn't like it when he can't. He kicked the 6 yard line in frustration when he had a curling shot go just two inches over the crossbar.
      Duffy exhorts other players, because he cares.

There is absolutely nothing I saw today that would indicate Chris losing the dressing room. I've seen us play worse, and he will sort it out.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Spielberg View Post
      Should Chris Hughton be given a full season even it it means relegation ?

Should we be different from the others and show hope and loyalty ?
      ...I like your content on here nearly all of the time.
      In the parlance of our time.
      WTF?
      The worst shit in the seven kingdoms.
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I would say no IF we had a plan B. But we don't seem to have even a plan A for a new striker, so......
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre

0 Not allowed!
      Yes all the way

0 Not allowed!
      Yes of course

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Skaville View Post
      Really? AK looks broken and sulky, a beaten man. Knocked off the ball far too easily.
      Perhaps we should ask Leicester about him? They didn't take too long to replace him with Mahrez when they went up to the PL - was he struggling there too?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Complete Badger View Post
      You can’t sack Hughton until he’s had a proper run with a PL quality striker. If we were in our current position and run of form with a £20m striker in the team you could ask a LOT more questions of him. But right now I don’t really know how to judge him. There are some strange decisions being made but I suspect a lot of them are out of desperation. Whoever allowed us to start the season without a striker being signed is the first man who needs to lose their job, not Hughton.
      I don't necessarily agree that you can't do anything unless he's had a £20m striker but he needs to show something different to what we are doing. Playing the same failing formation week in week out doesn't show any invention from the coaching team (which includes Hughton). Persistent like for like subs with out new ideas isn't working.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
      I don't necessarily agree that you can't do anything unless he's had a £20m striker but he needs to show something different to what we are doing. Playing the same failing formation week in week out doesn't show any invention from the coaching team (which includes Hughton). Persistent like for like subs with out new ideas isn't working.
      Totally agree. I’m certainly not saying I agree with everything Hughton is doing at the moment. I think there are questions to be asked. But ultimately he hasn’t got the tools to do the job and that bit isn’t his fault. If Tesco didn’t have any fruit and veg to sell for six months, BT’s phone lines went down for six months or the Brighton Centre couldn’t book any acts to perform for six months it’s the CEO who would pay for such a catastrophic failure, not the manager.

0 Not allowed!
      needs a minor (or a bit bigger) change of focus rather than a change of employer.