Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: Baggies support

  1. #11
    Members spongy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Burgess Hill
    Posts
    2,147


    3 Not allowed!
    They were good. Was hard for us to get going today. Didnt help they sang all our songs as well.

    Say all you want about clackers and drums but they can work.

    It's about time our home support stopped being so precious and really got behind the team. If the North stand could just get together and sing as one it would be a move in the right direction.
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink because when they wake up, that's the best they are going to feel all day.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #12
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      41,042


      5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by spongy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      They were good. Was hard for us to get going today. Didnt help they sang all our songs as well.

      Say all you want about clackers and drums but they can work.

      It's about time our home support stopped being so precious and really got behind the team. If the North stand could just get together and sing as one it would be a move in the right direction.
      Another step in the right direction would be the 'song police' whinging about songs/chants that are sung.
      Oooh we can't sing that - it's cringeworthy. Other clubs sing that.

      Just get on with it and sing.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.
    • #13

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by timbha View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      helps when you are 1 - 0 up after 4 minutes
      Not wanting to get into a point scoring debate but I don’t remember the Amex being a cauldron of noise after we went 1 nil up after 5 mins against Bournemouth. They made a decent noise today.
    • #14
      East Stand Brighton Boyz BUTTERBALL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      location location
      Posts
      9,919


      0 Not allowed!
      Support was good, people were friendly but West Bromwich is a complete and utter dump.
    • #15
      Minister of Information
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      10,110


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GT49er View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Proper old school club, aren't they? Been around for ages, mostly in the top flight, without ever being a big moneybags, billy-big-bollocks type outfit - no surprise they've got a decent fan-base.
      Yes. The sort of club people support for local geographical reasons and family ties. Much like ourselves.
      Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      ....and you seem to be hanging around these politics threads for an unhealthy amount of time...
    • #16
      Members dazzer6666's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Burgess Hill
      Posts
      21,614


      1 Not allowed!
      Thought their little ‘fanzone’, centred around the Greggs building was alright too. Good food and beer at Midlands prices, friendly atmosphere, big screen and an (admittedly crap) band.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
    • #17
      Members Return of the Rev's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Flitting between the county league and mates rates at the amex!
      Posts
      19,946


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Skaville View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Nice ground, nice people
      Not so friendly in 76
      Ban single use plastics.

      https://ibanplastic.com/thank-you/
    • #18
      Sound of the Suburbs bn9 bha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Newhaven SUSSEX BN9
      Posts
      11,822


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Thought their little ‘fanzone’, centred around the Greggs building was alright too. Good food and beer at Midlands prices, friendly atmosphere, big screen and an (admittedly crap) band.
      Glad I went to the fanzone, beer wasn't great but as you say the prices were good.
      The concourse at the away end was far too small for a sell out away following, decent selection of food and drink on sale though TBF, including spirits.
    • #19
      Sound of the Suburbs bn9 bha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Newhaven SUSSEX BN9
      Posts
      11,822


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Another step in the right direction would be the 'song police' whinging about songs/chants that are sung.
      Oooh we can't sing that - it's cringeworthy. Other clubs sing that.

      Just get on with it and sing.
      They seemed to keep it simple with songs they all knew, rather than 20 fans trying to start a new chant that others don't know the words.
    • #20

      0 Not allowed!
      I don’t know what you lot are talking about. I sat in the home end today, and aside from about 5 minutes after the first goal and for the last 10 minutes of the game, they barely sang. I only got out of my seat twice in the whole game!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •