Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Baggies support

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
That's awful. It puts losing a match into perspective. Have your insurance managed to get you a hire car to get home? Did you have to stop overnight?

Got a lift all the way home from a fellow Brighton fan who I had not met before yesterday. His actions single handily restored my faith in human nature.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They were good. Was hard for us to get going today. Didnt help they sang all our songs as well.

Say all you want about clackers and drums but they can work.

It's about time our home support stopped being so precious and really got behind the team. If the North stand could just get together and sing as one it would be a move in the right direction.
And other parts of the ground joining in occasionally might help too.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
And other parts of the ground joining in occasionally might help too.

I sit in the SWC. Quite a few of us will try and join in. When the North is singing in unison it can be loud down in our end. The problem is that there is often two songs going. The West side will be singing Brighton Aces and the east side will be singing about Knockaert. It's impossible to know who started first, all too often we will join in with one but that one dies out and we end up singing the wrong one to what the West stand might have joined in with.

It's impossible to judge. It doesn't help that when one song takes off the others won't join in with it. They just shut up and don't join in. It's stupid.

The north stand should be the catalyst for all songs at the Amex. We wouldn't need a drum or anything else to get things going if they all just stuck together!

Until they unify it's never going to be anywhere near as good as what I experienced yesterday.

Its alright saying this but a lot of the same knobheads can't even get the pace of Sussex By The Sea right.... every game we come out to it. When the music cuts it sounds immense. We all sing along at the same time. So why do these people sing it at double or triple speed without the music to set the pace?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I sit in the SWC. Quite a few of us will try and join in. When the North is singing in unison it can be loud down in our end. The problem is that there is often two songs going. The West side will be singing Brighton Aces and the east side will be singing about Knockaert. It's impossible to know who started first, all too often we will join in with one but that one dies out and we end up singing the wrong one to what the West stand might have joined in with.

It's impossible to judge. It doesn't help that when one song takes off the others won't join in with it. They just shut up and don't join in. It's stupid.

The north stand should be the catalyst for all songs at the Amex. We wouldn't need a drum or anything else to get things going if they all just stuck together!

Until they unify it's never going to be anywhere near as good as what I experienced yesterday.

Its alright saying this but a lot of the same knobheads can't even get the pace of Sussex By The Sea right.... every game we come out to it. When the music cuts it sounds immense. We all sing along at the same time. So why do these people sing it at double or triple speed without the music to set the pace?
Not sure, seems to me that GOSBTS is rarely sung these days other than at the run out anyway. Seems a shame. It definitely has speeded up since the Goldstone days though or I've slowed down (which is possible!). I'm not sure why that happened really.

I'm not a season ticket holder, I go to maybe half the games so I sit where I fancy. I've always thought that we should get a few more nutters down in that SW corner (which is usually good fun anyway) to go up against the away fans. If the north stand crowd was transplanted into that corner it'd really get the stadium going imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here