Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Do mind the gap...

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
No way he should be banned. Without the banter it would be pretty boring. We gave them loads of stick now their turn. Be back to our turn when zaha is banned for diving or gets injured falling over and their team collapses.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
7 defeats from our first 7 games and no goals scored. Yet tonight we sit above you in the league :lolol:

I got dogs abuse on here when i said we had far better individual players and a better team than you. But everything i said has been proved correct. The league table doesn't lie chaps.

The only reason we were down the bottom of the league was due to the awful frank de boer and his 3 at the back tactics. Now he is long gone and in roy we have a competent leader, a local hero.

What a team. 1 league defeat in 12. Solid at the back, bite, energy and creativity in midfield and in zaha, a formidable attacking force, the best player outside the top 6. Overall, a team to be proud of who are fighting for the shirt.

If i were you boys i'd start to be worried. You're on the slide and looking more and more like relegation candidates. Your squad is weak and you have no one decent upfront to get you out of this. If you don't pick up some points soon your in big trouble given your run in.

Bring on the game at selhurst. Your boys are in for one hell of a beating :bigwave:

lol! mindthegap.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
7 defeats from our first 7 games and no goals scored. Yet tonight we sit above you in the league [emoji38]ol:

I got dogs abuse on here when I said we had far better individual players and a better team than you. But everything I said has been proved correct. The league table doesn't lie chaps.

The only reason we were down the bottom of the league was due to the awful Frank De Boer and his 3 at the back tactics. Now he is long gone and in Roy we have a competent leader, a local hero.

What a team. 1 league defeat in 12. Solid at the back, bite, energy and creativity in midfield and in Zaha, a formidable attacking force, the best player outside the top 6. Overall, a team to be proud of who are fighting for the shirt.

If I were you boys I'd start to be worried. You're on the slide and looking more and more like relegation candidates. Your squad is weak and you have no one decent upfront to get you out of this. If you don't pick up some points soon your in big trouble given your run in.

Bring on the game at Selhurst. Your boys are in for one hell of a beating :bigwave:

Indeed, well said.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I got dogs abuse on here when I said we had far better individual players and a better team than you. But everything I said has been proved correct. The league table doesn't lie chaps.

in Zaha, a formidable attacking force, the best player outside the top 6.

Your squad is weak and you have no one decent upfront to get you out of this.

The league table doesn’t lie you are right.

You’ll also find gross has more goals and assists.

Looks like your squad is the weak one looking at your bench.

Glenn Murray has scored 550x more goals than benteke has in the league this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
7 defeats from our first 7 games and no goals scored. Yet tonight we sit above you in the league :lolol:

The only reason we were down the bottom of the league was due to the awful Frank De Boer and his 3 at the back tactics. Now he is long gone and in Roy we have a competent leader, a local hero.

What a team. 1 league defeat in 12. Solid at the back, bite, energy and creativity in midfield and in Zaha, a formidable attacking force, the best player outside the top 6. Overall, a team to be proud of who are fighting for the shirt.

If I were you boys I'd start to be worried. You're on the slide and looking more and more like relegation candidates. Your squad is weak and you have no one decent upfront to get you out of this. If you don't pick up some points soon your in big trouble given your run in.

Bring on the game at Selhurst. Your boys are in for one hell of a beating :bigwave:

It’s almost parody.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
[MENTION=35636]The Raver[/MENTION] won't be on here for a while even if unbanned. He's an absolute gobshite who only comes on here to gloat when they have fleeting moments of superiority, which is why he was banned in the first place.

An absolute cock. Still, I hope he realises what an utter bell end he looks in the light of this nonsense, but you can't expect him to come here, do the decent thing and front up. He's got no class.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
[MENTION=35636]The Raver[/MENTION] won't be on here for a while even if unbanned. He's an absolute gobshite who only comes on here to gloat when they have fleeting moments of superiority, which is why he was banned in the first place.

An absolute cock. Still, I hope he realises what an utter bell end he looks in the light of this nonsense, but you can't expect him to come here, do the decent thing and front up. He's got no class.

Having no class is just standard Palace to be fair. We'd expect nothing else

And your description of that moron is spot on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here