Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Do mind the gap...

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Don't recall this user starting a thread on Monday night just gone. Anyone know why?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This disappoints me. If the OP had, indeed, posted "Hey wankers, you're ****ing shit" then they would have deserved a ban. But they didn't. They posted "Mind the gap".

Of course that wasn't meant "positively" from an Albion point of view. Just as, I'm sure, causing "Palace" to be rendered as "PaLLLLLLace" wasn't meant to be "positive" from a Palace point of view. It was cheeky and taking the piss, just like "Mind the gap". But surely it's all fair game and part of a rivalry?

Isn't it heartwarming when our own fans moan at the NSC admins for banning Palace fans... I feel a tingle down my spine.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
They were only below us because they had a shit manager imposed upon them. Seriously, they had no choice about it. The God of football tinkery made FdB their manager. It wasn't through their own choice at all.

I suggest, in fact, that the reason they were absolute toilet is that Zaha was largely missing. He came back, is a cut above the rest of their dross, and can change games. It's no coincidence that he was absent on Monday night and they looked like a League One side again.

9 of those dross have scored palaces last 10 goals. Just in case you were not aware.

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014
Next stop Europe eh boys? :kiss:

Stuff Brighton. Stuff their insipid fans who support Liverpool really. Stuff their wonky stadium. Stuff their Championship squad. Stuff their awful form that sees them lose to PARDEW. Stuff the lovely bloke Hughton, in fact you can keep him.

But mainly stuff their stuffing clackers from 2013. Tinpot.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I 100% get why a Palace fan would start this thread, We didn’t have bragging rights for long did we? :down:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
7 defeats from our first 7 games and no goals scored. Yet tonight we sit above you in the league [emoji38]ol:

I got dogs abuse on here when I said we had far better individual players and a better team than you. But everything I said has been proved correct. The league table doesn't lie chaps.

The only reason we were down the bottom of the league was due to the awful Frank De Boer and his 3 at the back tactics. Now he is long gone and in Roy we have a competent leader, a local hero.

What a team. 1 league defeat in 12. Solid at the back, bite, energy and creativity in midfield and in Zaha, a formidable attacking force, the best player outside the top 6. Overall, a team to be proud of who are fighting for the shirt.

If I were you boys I'd start to be worried. You're on the slide and looking more and more like relegation candidates. Your squad is weak and you have no one decent upfront to get you out of this. If you don't pick up some points soon your in big trouble given your run in.

Bring on the game at Selhurst. Your boys are in for one hell of a beating :bigwave:
Good luck in the cup . See my signature Richard head.

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I believe they now hold a record that took 100 years to break? And that wasn't worth a giggle? We have a couple of poor records for a half season, somewhat different?

The giggle will be on us if we fail to score another away goal this season. Pathetic attempt to belittle Palace. Concentrate on how WE try and arrest this seemingly inevitable slide into the bottom 3.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here