Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Drop Ryan...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
...is the correct answer. Failures weren't down to Ryan - in one interview I also seem to recall him saying the area was too crowded (compared to how he was used to playing) and it stopped him coming out as much as he wanted to. Anyway, we're looking a lot more solid now. Problem identified and resolved, as usual. Duffy is in better form now too.
Nice to see that the view of some posters on NSC was endorsed by someone who, from first hand experience, knows what he's talking about!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
There are only 6 sides in the league who have conceded less goals than us, but you keep concentrating on the corners stat! :lolol:

Exactly. Our defensive record is excellent this season, and the flipside of being admittedly poor at set pieces and corners in particular (although West Brom was the last one we conceded) is that we've let in so few goals from open play.
I wouldn't have predicted it would be that way round at the start of the season but, then again, I wouldn't have predicted that we'd be tenth with nine games to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here