advertising

Really Sayin' Somethin' Trigger's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Ryan 4

Bruno 4
      Dunk 3
      Duffy 3
      Bong 4

Knockaert 1 - Sulky, petulant, underperforming, need I go on?
      Stephens 4
      Propper 4
      Izquierdo 6

Groß 4
      Murray 5

March 5
      Baldock 5
      Kayal 5

0 Not allowed!
      Ryan 5
      Bruno 4
      Dunk 5
      Duffy 5
      Bong 4
      Stevens 6
      Propper 5
      Knockheart 1
      Izquierdo 5
      Gross 4
      Murray 7

March 4
      Baldock 7
      Kayal 5

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by origigull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Why was Izquierdo taken off at half time if Knocky had a rating of 2. Was he injured? Or playing even worse.
      Mystery to me. Whilst izqueirdo hardly set the world alight he wasn't one of the worst in the 1st half and was a damn site better than Knockeart. It didn't look like a happy camp yesterday. I was right behind Ryan's goal and he was throwing some right strops without the usual back slapping and bromance that is around our defence at its best.

1 Not allowed!
      Ryan 6 - the issue at corners is becoming a real thing now and he has to be viewed in light of that. But actually, those goals aside he made some very good saves and was good with the ball at his feet.
      Bruno 6 - a fairly average game to be honest. An issue when defending set pieces and the link up with Knockaert was non- existent really, but Brunt didn’t cause many problems from open play.
      Duffy 2 - he won a fair bit in the air, but not when it really mattered. He gave the ball away regularly and Rondon, a striker who looked totally lacking in confidence at the start of the game, was allowed to dominate him with relative ease. Poor and I’m not entirely sure how he’s keeping his place at the moment.
      Dunk 5 - better than his partner but still a poorer game by his standards.
      Bong 3 - everything came down his side, particularly in the first half and, as usual, he was poor on the ball. Not quite sure why he started ahead of Suttner.
      Knockaert 2 - needs time away from the team. An absolute shadow of the player we saw last year.
      Stephens 5 - gave the ball away fairly regularly and found it tough against their midfield.
      Propper 4 - similar to Stephens but overwhelmed even more it seemed to me.
      Izquierdo 7 - our only real threat in his time on the pitch. Why he came off is beyond me.
      Gross 5 - the worst game I’ve seen him play but he was still relatively effective first half. Pushed to the periphery after their second and rightly came off.
      Murray 6 - I feel for the guy. A tough afternoon with no service and relatively little support.

March 4 - why he came on is anyone’s guess, but it didn’t have the desired effect.
      Kayal 5 - worked hard and gave us some bite in midfield, but the game was lost by then.
      Baldock 5 - decent movement but no real service and the game was gone by the time he came on.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
      Mystery to me. Whilst izqueirdo hardly set the world alight he wasn't one of the worst in the 1st half and was a damn site better than Knockeart. It didn't look like a happy camp yesterday. I was right behind Ryan's goal and he was throwing some right strops without the usual back slapping and bromance that is around our defence at its best.
      Ryan has a thankless task at the moment, what with the amount of static set piece defending and people not even bothering to watch the ball and track the set piece taker. Bruno seems more content to have a WWE match with the man he is marking, Duffy's aerial ability has gone backwards massively in recent weeks and his passing is nigh on atrocious.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sussex_guy2k2 View Post
      Ryan 6 - the issue at corners is becoming a real thing now and he has to be viewed in light of that. But actually, those goals aside he made some very good saves and was good with the ball at his feet.
      Bruno 6 - a fairly average game to be honest. An issue when defending set pieces and the link up with Knockaert was non- existent really, but Brunt didn’t cause many problems from open play.
      Duffy 2 - he won a fair bit in the air, but not when it really mattered. He gave the ball away regularly and Rondon, a striker who looked totally lacking in confidence at the start of the game, was allowed to dominate him with relative ease. Poor and I’m not entirely sure how he’s keeping his place at the moment.
      Dunk 5 - better than his partner but still a poorer game by his standards.
      Bong 3 - everything came down his side, particularly in the first half and, as usual, he was poor on the ball. Not quite sure why he started ahead of Suttner.
      Knockaert 2 - needs time away from the team. An absolute shadow of the player we saw last year.
      Stephens 5 - gave the ball away fairly regularly and found it tough against their midfield.
      Propper 4 - similar to Stephens but overwhelmed even more it seemed to me.
      Izquierdo 7 - our only real threat in his time on the pitch. Why he came off is beyond me.
      Gross 5 - the worst game I’ve seen him play but he was still relatively effective first half. Pushed to the periphery after their second and rightly came off.
      Murray 6 - I feel for the guy. A tough afternoon with no service and relatively little support.

March 4 - why he came on is anyone’s guess, but it didn’t have the desired effect.
      Kayal 5 - worked hard and gave us some bite in midfield, but the game was lost by then.
      Baldock 5 - decent movement but no real service and the game was gone by the time he came on.
      A very funny review of players performance! I especially like your 7 for Izquierdo!

Sent from my Zxt 203 Dci

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sllugaes View Post
      A very funny review of players performance! I especially like your 7 for Izquierdo!

Sent from my Zxt 203 Dci
      That’s good. What do you disagree with?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by neilbard View Post
      Ryan 5
      Bruno 4
      Dunk 5
      Duffy 4
      Bong 4

Knockaert 2
      Propper 4
      (Kayal 76min, 5)
      Stephens 5
      Izquierdo 5
      (March H-T, 5)
      Gross 5

(Baldock 66min, 5)
      Murray 5
      More or less this. May have given Baldock a 6 but that would make him MoM and that can’t be right

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Withdeano View Post
      Stephens was our best player today. He gave the ball away a few times in the second half but by then the players were having to play more expansive football to try to get back into the game. More risk is bound to result in more misplaced passes. It’s also of note that he probably has more touches of the ball than any other in the team each game. Watch him closely, he places himself in space and makes himself available for the ball far more than Davy Propper does. There were some poor performances today, but Dales’s wasn’t one of them.
      He gave the ball away 3 times in the build up to their goal and put us on the back foot from the start. Then every player followed like it was contagious.