Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Should we switch Knocky and March?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
March shouldn’t be anywhere near the side right now. Would like to see Jose tried on the right though.

Alternatively I’d be tempted to try 3 at the back and Schelotto and Suttner as wing backs as none of the wingers are exactly pulling up trees.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Personally I am fast coming to the conclusion (and I hope I am wrong) that Knocky is a great championship player but that is his level. I would love to be wrong but he has been a shadow of the player that terrorised defences for the last 2 years!
He has been given a long (ineffective, not ending with a cross and gifting the ball to them) run in the team. Doesn’t seem to be working out.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
That is the answer but I am getting worried as I have agreed wth a few of his posts. Son and Ben will bare the brunt against Chelsea:lolol:

Worryingly so Brain

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Is it time to not have 2 wingers? Can't see what they are bringing just now.

I agree, two wingers is fine if we have two fine wingers ( on form ) but what we have it seems,

Knocky - undroppable ( CH scared to upset him ) though on form he shouldn't be in the18.
March - sadly totally out of form.
Izquieirdo - Is currently the brightest light

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
March shouldn’t be anywhere near the side right now. Would like to see Jose tried on the right though.

Alternatively I’d be tempted to try 3 at the back and Schelotto and Suttner as wing backs as none of the wingers are exactly pulling up trees.

Yes please! 3-5-2 with Schelotto and Suttner as wing backs. Got to be worth a shot (even a goal). Can we see CH making such a big change though? Sadly I don't think he'll try it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here