Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Worst performance all season

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Brighton & Hove Albion manager Chris Hughton felt his team were made to pay for not dealing with another two set-pieces against West Bromwich Albion, but insists there wasn’t a big gap in quality between the teams.

Headers either side of half-time from Jonny Evans and Craig Dawson secured all three points for the hosts, and Hughton was disappointed to see his team concede twice from corners, as they lost 2-0 at the Hawthorns.

He said, “It’s hugely disappointing because I don’t think there was a lot between the two teams.

Well... WBA are relegation fodder, so if our Chris thinks there is not a lot between the teams, looks like we'll be playing them one tier down next season.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Huddersfield were a much better team that WBA so that IMO is why today was worse

That's my view too. Huddersfield beat us well.

Today we lost to a poor, but hard working West Brom team and we showed no fight absofeckinglutely whatsoever.

Today was significantly worse in effort, quality of passing, concentration in defending... I could go on all night.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Worst performance and Away end was terrible! Out-sung by WBA despite it being fairy lively before.

What’s happened to us?? 12k v palace and 2700 nearly in silence today!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Have you see our subs bench :lolol::lolol:

I do wish you would stop laughing at our misfortunes. Perhaps someone needs to show you how to use emojis. :wanker::shrug::timmy::shit::FFSPuncheon

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Worst performance and Away end was terrible! Out-sung by WBA despite it being fairy lively before.

What’s happened to us?? 12k v palace and 2700 nearly in silence today!

Thought the home support was the loudest I’d heard this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Calm down. Its one result, every team has off days. Plenty crap teams around us

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I’d agree. Swansea for a few minutes were bloody loud but the baggies sang for long periods and at times were very loud!
Looking at their position in the table and the fact they haven't won a game for quite some time perhaps there is a lesson for us.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Calm down. Its one result, every team has off days. Plenty crap teams around us
One result? Are you serious? Clearly you haven't watched us much this season! There may be plenty of crap teams around us but we are looking as poor as the poorest of them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I thought we were poorer at Huddersfield and Leicester. Positives, we didn't concede from open play, we had a lot of the ball. Negatives, we did very little with the ball, can't defend set pieces, no movement from players off the ball, wide players have very little confidence on the ball and last we are just far to predictable and easy to defend against.
Other than that I had a good day out just a shame about the ninety minutes between pubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here