Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Members

4 Not allowed!
    The Fifth Column
    AmexRuislip
    Frutos
    Cheeky Monkey

Just because i don't share the same views as you lickers. Don't mean I'm a palace fan, Troll or fishing. And for your info. Just because you're giving me crap don't mean you're going to scare me away from NSC. I am trying to get involved with this community. And talking about current affairs todo with the club is what the big board is about.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

2 Not allowed!
      I am not one for sacking CH but I do feel questions should be asked of his back room staff with 2 more set piece goals conceded today Perhaps Dunk and Duffy are the weakness? What do we do on the training ground?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Follow That Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Well with our current form, lackluster tactics, Unability to score. Strange subs. Looks like he has lost his team too. Is it time we start looking for another manager?

I know this is set up for me to get torn to shreds by some of the hardcore among you like last time but to be honest i couldn't give a hoot now.

What would you do in this current situation we're facing outselves in?

Is it time we give Hughton the chop and get someone else in or keep him on and getting relegated? Thats the way it feels at the moment
      Absolutely 100% NO.

Nobody wants that or needs it. If we are going to stay up then it will be through the entire team sticking together and working at it themselves. A change now would mean we would be more likely to go down.

We were terrible today, but it's down to the whole team to learn from it and move on.
      Either that wallpaper goes or I do
      Minister of Information

0 Not allowed!
      Well with our current form, lackluster tactics, Unability to score. Strange subs. Looks like he has lost his team too. Is it time we start looking for another manager?

I know this is set up for me to get torn to shreds by some of the hardcore among you like last time but to be honest i couldn't give a hoot now.

Is it time we give Hughton the chop and get someone else in or keep him on and getting relegated? Thats the way it feels at the moment
      Changing the manager is always the solution. Always works. Errr.....

We are in a relegation battle. It is where most sensible folk thought we would be.
      Quote Originally Posted by OzMike View Post
      We are not and never were going to beat Arsenal.
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brighton Lines View Post
      Need to run two up top though.
      We should certainly be doing that at home and also away once we go behind though?
      Falmer, concrete proof that if you build it they will come

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Monkey View Post
      Or a load of thicko BHA fans who can't see a Palace troll more like.
      Yeh the first one was obvious, but there’s plenty of other hysterical knobbers on here.

Today was shit but we’re still doing very well and above expectations overall. Chill out, enjoy the ride.
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, that’s it. We have done it.

Inigo Calderon
      May 2016
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      The Fifth Column
      AmexRuislip
      Frutos
      Cheeky Monkey

Just because i don't share the same views as you lickers. Don't mean I'm a palace fan, Troll or fishing. And for your info. Just because you're giving me crap don't mean you're going to scare me away from NSC. I am trying to get involved with this community. And talking about current affairs todo with the club is what the big board is about.
      Try not to mate. It will only make you sad, bitter and look a bit pathetic.
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado

0 Not allowed!
      Genuine question for those that think CH should go - who would you replace him with? I’m genuinely curious as I can’t think of a manager that would improve us without looking at the Mourinho’s and Peps of this world
      I can take the despair, it's the hope I can't stand......
      Its All Too Beautiful Brighton Mod's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
      Absolutely 100% NO.

Nobody wants that or needs it. If we are going to stay up then it will be through the entire team sticking together and working at it themselves. A change now would mean we would be more likely to go down.

We were terrible today, but it's down to the whole team to learn from it and move on.
      Highly paid professional athletes needing to learn? Don't buy it,

0 Not allowed!

******Inability******