Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Its All Too Beautiful Brighton Mod's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. I’m not going to blame Hughton, he has no choice but to go with plan A as the inability of the club to sign a striker leaves him with no alternatives imo. We are in a relegation battle now. No quality striker incoming and we are going down.

I think we should keep Hughton when we do as I have zero faith in the recruitment team getting a striker in. Once we concede away from home we are beaten and we can only scrape draws at home.

The lack of quality is NOT Hughton’s fault.
    A quality striker wil not score if he doesn't get the ball infront of goal, thats not the answer!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

4 Not allowed!
      Can i remind people this is one of our easier spells of matches, if we can't rack up a few points before March we could be goners and rebuilding all over again.
      A new revolution, Blooming marvellous scenes -

0 Not allowed!
      Christ we wouldn't even sack the useless hyppia so the chances of our second best manager in our history being sacked would be about 1000000000000000000/1

He's a great manager but he needs to be more offensive with his tactics as we all said that you need to score goals to stay up and a great defence is about draws mostly when looking to survive.

Get some quality and pace up front and we'll scrape through and if we don't we'll most certainly get relegated
      UP THE ALBION!!!!!
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Of course not!

However, it does look like that our sense of achievement by getting so many home draws and the fact that we play a same game at home and away, may come back to haunt hughton. We really are not an adventurous team at all.
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brighton Mod View Post
      A quality striker wil not score if he doesn't get the ball infront of goal, thats not the answer!
      I wasn’t there today but Warren was saying at half time that Murray had won lots of flick ons but had no support, a pace quality striker should thrive on that type of service
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff

16 Not allowed!
      Time to log off back for a few days - absolutely speechless. JCLs who can’t accept defeat and bad performances are the worst.
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, that’s it. We have done it.

Inigo Calderon
      May 2016

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy Boots View Post
      Can i remind people this is one of our easier spells of matches, if we can't rack up a few points before March we could be goners and rebuilding all over again.
      We'll end up like Ipswich if we go down which is the worrying thing, we teetered on the verge of FFP in a gamble to get here and the plan was to remain here for a few seasons to subsidise and cover our outlay. Relegation would put the handbrake on any chance of going back up with the rules in place unless we somehow manage to hold onto everyone
      Minister of Information

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      I wasn’t there today but Warren was saying at half time that Murray had won lots of flick ons but had no support, a pace quality striker should thrive on that type of service
      Need to run two up top though.
      Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
      ....and you seem to be hanging around these politics threads for an unhealthy amount of time...
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Follow That Seagull View Post
      I know this is set up for me to get torn to shreds by some of the hardcore among you like last time but to be honest i couldn't give a hoot now.
      Ah well, that's ok then.

Do you normally only post after defeats?
      "To be honest, I was holding out just for Brighton really. This is where I wanted to be."
      - Bobby Zamora, Tuesday 4th August 2015
      "It does not matter what league you are in, the goalposts don't move."
      - Glenn Murray, Sunday 4th March 2018

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sheebo View Post
      Time to log off back for a few days - absolutely speechless. JCLs who can’t accept defeat and bad performances are the worst.
      Or a load of thicko BHA fans who can't see a Palace troll more like.