Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122 LastLast

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagulls1984 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Personelly I think it's to late to sack him as I see no replacement . I would have sacked him after the Wigan game last season .
    No I would have sacked him 6 months before that. Then we wouldn't have needed to bother with this fancy Premier League nonsense, and we wouldn't have needed to bother with posts like this

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Im The Scatman

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Follow That Seagull View Post
      Bloom wouldn't agree with me. Otherwise he would have got someone else in.
      So realistically. Who would you get in?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I agree that CH can be a bit defensive. However I would not consider sacking him. He hasn’t been given the depth of squad to be able to change tactics. My slight concern is that he might resign. There has been no sign that he is unhappy - but he is a consumate professional. He must be at least slightlyunhappy about our failure to sign a striker in August and that we didnt have any signings ready for 1 Jan. I am a great supporter of Bloom but the secrecy culture around the club is a. BIt stifling. None of us know what is really going on. However I really can’t see CH being sacked...
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by redoubtable seagull View Post
      I hope you reminded your Norwich mate how well they have done since they sacked Hughton. Sitting 13th in the championship, parachute payments ending this season and a £55m wage bill (last season) to sort out. One might suggest, they look a little ****ed.
      Went straight back up then repeated the same mistakes (lack of recruitment, some terrible recruitment and keeping faith with a manager with no plan b when things blatantly aren’t working and you’re seeing the same performance nearly every week)
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kinky Gerbils View Post
      With all due respect. Just like always the board leave things to the last minute and there is no realistic managers so to speak. Unless Tony was willing to spend. Then i'd personally go with someone like Ronald Koeman. But that's my choice.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by mike79 View Post
      Went straight back up then repeated the same mistakes (lack of recruitment - can’t really blame Hughton for the club’s inability to secure the striker in the summer;some terrible recruitment - it’s early and I'm watching the cricket but who has been terrible? and keeping faith with a manager with no plan b when things blatantly aren’t working 22 points, 15th in the table with a championship sideand you’re seeing the same performance nearly every week) -are you including Home performances in this? We’ve played well in the last 3 home games, Watford, Burnley and Bournemouth. I don’t think we’re currently good enough to stay up but I’m in the ‘squad isnt good enough’ camp, not the sack the manager camp.
      And you didn’t respond to the point that 2 or 3 year’s since sacking Hughton, Norwich face a doomy future.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kinky Gerbils View Post
      Slovisca Jokanovic - Fulham FC
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by jonny.rainbow View Post
      huddersfield away?
      this
      this
      this

0 Not allowed!
      Of course CH shouldn't be sacked. But if he were to decide to walk away at the end of the season - just like Hyppia walked away without at all being pushed or encouraged to go (irony alert - of course Hyppia wa pushed and rightly so) we should immediately appoint the European manager we are hopefully already. starting to talk to.

0 Not allowed!
      The thing that has disappointed me the most so far this season , is how Huddersfield team has progressed and are probably a better team than us now , we had a 6 week start on them as well , we have no plan B , to me the players don’t look fit as other teams , we don’t put other teams under pressure both in terms of trying to win the ball back , and attacking wise , when do we ever look like scoring late on in a match when we need a goal . And to make things our defence leaks goals so easily since the Liverpool match . When does CH ever get the wingers to switch sides like we did last season , I think things to need change soon or else there will be relegation