Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is this it for Chris? Time for Hughton to go?

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. I’m not going to blame Hughton, he has no choice but to go with plan A as the inability of the club to sign a striker leaves him with no alternatives imo. We are in a relegation battle now. No quality striker incoming and we are going down.

I think we should keep Hughton when we do as I have zero faith in the recruitment team getting a striker in. Once we concede away from home we are beaten and we can only scrape draws at home.

The lack of quality is NOT Hughton’s fault.

A quality striker wil not score if he doesn't get the ball infront of goal, thats not the answer!

D

Deleted member 2719

Can i remind people this is one of our easier spells of matches, if we can't rack up a few points before March we could be goners and rebuilding all over again.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ we wouldn't even sack the useless hyppia so the chances of our second best manager in our history being sacked would be about 1000000000000000000/1:lolol:

He's a great manager but he needs to be more offensive with his tactics as we all said that you need to score goals to stay up and a great defence is about draws mostly when looking to survive.

Get some quality and pace up front and we'll scrape through and if we don't we'll most certainly get relegated :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Of course not!

However, it does look like that our sense of achievement by getting so many home draws and the fact that we play a same game at home and away, may come back to haunt hughton. We really are not an adventurous team at all.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A quality striker wil not score if he doesn't get the ball infront of goal, thats not the answer!

I wasn’t there today but Warren was saying at half time that Murray had won lots of flick ons but had no support, a pace quality striker should thrive on that type of service

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Time to log off back for a few days - absolutely speechless. JCLs who can’t accept defeat and bad performances are the worst.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Can i remind people this is one of our easier spells of matches, if we can't rack up a few points before March we could be goners and rebuilding all over again.

We'll end up like Ipswich if we go down which is the worrying thing, we teetered on the verge of FFP in a gamble to get here and the plan was to remain here for a few seasons to subsidise and cover our outlay. Relegation would put the handbrake on any chance of going back up with the rules in place unless we somehow manage to hold onto everyone

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I wasn’t there today but Warren was saying at half time that Murray had won lots of flick ons but had no support, a pace quality striker should thrive on that type of service

Need to run two up top though.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I know this is set up for me to get torn to shreds by some of the hardcore among you like last time but to be honest i couldn't give a hoot now.

Ah well, that's ok then.

Do you normally only post after defeats?

Follow That Seagull

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere in Sussex
The Fifth Column
AmexRuislip
Frutos
Cheeky Monkey

Just because i don't share the same views as you lickers. Don't mean I'm a palace fan, Troll or fishing. And for your info. Just because you're giving me crap don't mean you're going to scare me away from NSC. I am trying to get involved with this community. And talking about current affairs todo with the club is what the big board is about.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not one for sacking CH but I do feel questions should be asked of his back room staff with 2 more set piece goals conceded today Perhaps Dunk and Duffy are the weakness? What do we do on the training ground?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Well with our current form, lackluster tactics, Unability to score. Strange subs. Looks like he has lost his team too. Is it time we start looking for another manager?

I know this is set up for me to get torn to shreds by some of the hardcore among you like last time but to be honest i couldn't give a hoot now.

What would you do in this current situation we're facing outselves in?

Is it time we give Hughton the chop and get someone else in or keep him on and getting relegated? Thats the way it feels at the moment

Absolutely 100% NO.

Nobody wants that or needs it. If we are going to stay up then it will be through the entire team sticking together and working at it themselves. A change now would mean we would be more likely to go down.

We were terrible today, but it's down to the whole team to learn from it and move on.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Well with our current form, lackluster tactics, Unability to score. Strange subs. Looks like he has lost his team too. Is it time we start looking for another manager?

Is it time we give Hughton the chop and get someone else in or keep him on and getting relegated? Thats the way it feels at the moment

Changing the manager is always the solution. Always works. Errr.....

We are in a relegation battle. It is where most sensible folk thought we would be.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Or a load of thicko BHA fans who can't see a Palace troll more like.

Yeh the first one was obvious, but there’s plenty of other hysterical knobbers on here.

Today was shit but we’re still doing very well and above expectations overall. Chill out, enjoy the ride.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Fifth Column
AmexRuislip
Frutos
Cheeky Monkey

Just because i don't share the same views as you lickers. Don't mean I'm a palace fan, Troll or fishing. And for your info. Just because you're giving me crap don't mean you're going to scare me away from NSC. I am trying to get involved with this community. And talking about current affairs todo with the club is what the big board is about.

Try not to mate. It will only make you sad, bitter and look a bit pathetic.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Genuine question for those that think CH should go - who would you replace him with? I’m genuinely curious as I can’t think of a manager that would improve us without looking at the Mourinho’s and Peps of this world

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Absolutely 100% NO.

Nobody wants that or needs it. If we are going to stay up then it will be through the entire team sticking together and working at it themselves. A change now would mean we would be more likely to go down.

We were terrible today, but it's down to the whole team to learn from it and move on.

Highly paid professional athletes needing to learn? Don't buy it,

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

******Inability******

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here