Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Not doing much at home either. For all those who said in September that not signing a striker wasn't the end of the world are being proved so wrong. It's genuinely depressing at the moment

Have to get one start of January.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Who will all be as desperate to beat us. We will become every poor teams cup final and we just don’t seem to be able to raise ourselves.

This is my worry. It all feels a bit pedestrian. We need a bit more guts, a few more ideas, some energy. We're sleepwalking a little. Propper is undoubtably an elegant player but i wonder whether we'd be more suited to giving Kayal a real go in the next few games. We need SOMETHING.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
At least we can concentrate on the FA cup now.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
No chance.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Never been the sort to moan about a manager who's doing a great job overall. Can fully understand our cautious tactics against the top 6 - especially away from home. But we surely have got to have a go in these games against our peers . It's going to be tight for 6 or 7 of the clubs towards the bottom. Can't help but feel the ones who show a bit of adventure will be the ones that scrape through to survival....

At this stage of the season you HAVE to question the Managers decisions. He sets the team up, he motivates them, he tells them what to do in great detail.

I do have a feeling that he has lost some of the players.

Our negative tactics are awful. We have nothing to lose by playing a different formation and personal.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
A lot of people have thrown in the towel today. Its 1 game against WBA desperate for a win. Still plenty of teams in or around the bottom 3 to finish above.

I understand what you are saying still a lot of football to be played but it is the nature of the defeat especially in front of goal. Our forward play in the final third is slow and ponderous and has been for most of the season. We lack pace whether it be physical or mental throughout the team and as soon as teams get into us it is obvious that we struggle to score.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here