Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I think a large percentage of people on here would agree with that. Unfortunately, CH is not one of the people on here! Seriously worried that he won't make the necessary changes until it's too late - players brought on in the 88th. minute rarely have much influence on the match).

If CH decides to prove me wrong, and makes some early changes and we end up with all thee points, I would be more than happy to spend the whole evening wiping egg off my face!

What about if he makes early changes and we still lose?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
How long since last away goal?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
HT

Well I expect CH to give them a right rocket after that. Probably right that West Brom are leading though.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Chris needs to earn his salt now.

angry-hughton.jpg

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Decent half overall. But we really don't seem to look like a Premier League side I'm afraid. Every team we've played seems to have more athletic, stronger players with more quality. Our bright spells look good, but our accuracy really needs to improve.

This half time talk from CH needs to be an absolute belter.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I believe that I've never disliked anyone connected to football as much as I dislike Pardew, even if he'd never had anything to do with P'arse I'm sure I'd feel the same

Brugesboy

Aug 17, 2017
Really static play up front. Would like propper off for baldock and then switch with gross or kayal for propper.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Here's my tuppence worth. They took their goal well but it's only a matter of time before we equalise. Blue and white specs say we're the better side whilst heart and head agree. I think the Albion cup is safe in Brighton

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not a very convincing first half, plenty of possession but absolutely no bite, and as ever, concede to a set play.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
HT

Well I expect CH to give them a right rocket after that. Probably right that West Brom are leading though.

If anyone doubted that we are in for a tough second-half of the season they can be under no illusions now. We need to win this so Chris has to do something to shake things up. Kayal and Baldock on after 55min if no success before then.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
This will be one of those times where the mild mannered Hughton unleashes hell in the changing room, I'd imagine. Can't be happy with:

a) Such poor defending

b) such sloppy use of the ball

c) losing to that smug palace ****.

That's possibly the worst I've seen us play this season. It does my head in when we lose to such poor teams through being shit ourselves. Be shit against the top teams. Against the dross all you need to do is be average. **** sake!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Without new players we are looking in trouble. Really hope we get something here, but we need to look way better in front of goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here