Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I have a friend who's a devoted Baggie. He lost his wife of 20+ years to cancer this week. She hadn't reached mer mid-fifties and leaves behind two teenage children. I am reminding myself of this simple fact to avoid bedwetting and retain an important sense of perspective. While most of the time it feels like so much more, it really is just a game.

My condolences to your friend. A football game will never replace a loved one

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Agree - why did he take Jose off instead of AK when he was playing so badly? Solly did OK without actually getting anything, but better than most today

Because he tends to Manage with His Propper and AK rose tinted glasses on.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Just heading home, for the first time this season I think we are in trouble, West Brom aren’t great but we looked poor all over the pitch. We needed at least one attacking player in preferably two at the start of the window as a lot of winnable points in January, the longer we leave it the more points we will drop, I don’t fancy our chances at the end of the season.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Let's play a Just 17 style quiz...

Ryan was criticised for being too small. He has made some fantastic saves this season, and is possibly our player our of the season so far. Is Ryan:

c) Not to blame

Dunk and Duffy were being lauded as the best CB partnership at the beginning of the season. They're both giants of men and Duffy, in particular is renowned for his heading ability. We seem to concede a goal from every set piece. Dunk and Duffy are:

b) Having a rough spell but likely to improve

Stephens appeared to adapt to the league well and was courted by PL heavyweights Burnley last year. New boy Propper is possibly the most elegant CM i've seen in the stripes. They are:

b) Having a rough spell but likely to improve

Our wingers have guile and pace. On their day they look fantastic. Lately they have been utterly impotent, with poor decision making and the sense the management don't know who's best and in what position. Our wingers are:

a) Not as good as everyone thought.

Our two strikers have already scored more than many expected but appear slow, tired and profligate in front of goal. Our strikers are:

e) Probably better than people thought but still not good enough for a whole season.

Answered

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here