Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Worst performance of the season, toothless up front as usual, Bruno was shocking, AK was Sunday league. CH got that all wrong, taking José off and leaving AK on was a piss poor decision, should've started with Baldock and Kayal. No plan B, absolutely disgraceful.
Not a happy bunny!

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

We cannot defend corners, we keep giving the ball away, giving away cheap free kicks, when in attack poor decision making, poor crosses in the box, poor shooting, not scoring.

Something needs to change and very soon or we'll be relegated.

6 away games in a row without a goal. Most disappointing result of the season.

D

Deleted member 2719

1 shot on target all match.

Bollox, time for Barber to pull a rabbit out of a hat.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Disagree. Our reserves played Palace off the park, we have good depth but we need a striker. Goldson for Duffy Chelsea please.

...played palace reserved off the park I think you meant.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I think the thing I hate is that in certain games we just look like we've given up. Boro away anyone? The players shoulders drop and the quality disappears.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Without a doubt the worst mood this club has put me in for a while, Huddersfield was dreadful but this one was even worse. At least the happy clappers can't resort to their "but we're still 12th in the league" defence mechanism any more, reality starting to set in

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Norwood just scored in the 95 th minute against boro ...pen. Hahhahahha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here