Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Anyone watching this and still believe this club are staying up are deluded joke of a performance no plan b in real trouble get players in or championship here we come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Jesus Christ. The staff need to start doing something in training ASAP. The players can defend but they are CLEARLY not being set-up properly. We're throwing away goals and it makes a total ****ing mockery of our ultra defensive tactics.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Oh do **** off!

The season was going to well to not have at least one kick in the balls. Why oh why does this performance have to come against what is as close to a gimme as you're ever going to get in this league. It's so ****ing simple when you're playing a team that hasnt won for twenty games...don't be shit. That's all you need to do. Don't. Be. Shit. It shouldn't be too hard but my god we've bollocksed it up stupendously today.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can't wait for Ipswich on a Tuesday night next season

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
After the first conceded goal, we could have got back into this game, taking Jose off and bringing on March was baffling. AK hasn't done anything yet. Chris still has time to bring on Sam and inject some pace into this 'performance' but he'll probably go even more negative and that us losing 3-0 prediction looks more likely.

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
West Brom 21 games without a win except for beating Exeter and Accrington, who actually managed more shots on target then we have.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Did Rodriguez say something racist to Bong? That is my reading of the body language.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here