Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Here's my tuppence worth. They took their goal well but it's only a matter of time before we equalise. Blue and white specs say we're the better side whilst heart and head agree. I think the Albion cup is safe in Brighton

Not if BHA don't start showing an urgency in getting the proper shot instead of simply passing the ball around near the goal. Only Gross with that shot that barely missed Murray and the goal came close at all.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If anyone doubted that we are in for a tough second-half of the season they can be under no illusions now. We need to win this so Chris has to do something to shake things up. Kayal and Baldock on after 55min if no success before then.
Were pretty toothless, if we don’t get that extra pace and power up front we’ll go down. Something has got to give, probably our wage structure.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I have a friend who's a devoted Baggie. He lost his wife of 20+ years to cancer this week. She hadn't reached mer mid-fifties and leaves behind two teenage children. I am reminding myself of this simple fact to avoid bedwetting and retain an important sense of perspective. While most of the time it feels like so much more, it really is just a game.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
This is getting stupid. We don't need a new striker we need defenders who know what to do from corners. We would be so much better off if we didn't conceed from corners.

If we can't sort out defending corners after 20-odd games then something's wrong for sure. I accept that today's may have been a 'good' goal but the guy had a free header.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
The stats on the channel I'm watching says we had 55% possession and 79% pass accuracy to WBA's 45% and 75%.
Not sure about that.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
This is getting stupid. We don't need a new striker we need defenders who know what to do from corners. We would be so much better off if we didn't conceed from corners.

Agree about better defending from set pieces is needed but to say we don’t need a new striker is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
If anyone doubted that we are in for a tough second-half of the season they can be under no illusions now. We need to win this so Chris has to do something to shake things up. Kayal and Baldock on after 55min if no success before then.

Add another 30mins to that. He doesn't like early substitutions

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
CH has got to try something different if we haven’t scored by 60 mins. Just swapping Hemed for Murray and a winger for a winger is not going to cut it. When was the last time you saw a real tactical change by CH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I blame hughton for that half. 1 goal in 5 away games without ever looking like scoring and we trudge out the same mediocrity again. It's not even that bad it's just not quite good enough.

Need to gamble , try something different ffs.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here