Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
...and just to think, people were saying he is our best player of all time! [emoji23]
Usually he’s great, but I’d imagine CH will be a bit pissed off about his lack of application today. Wouldn’t be the worst thing to bench him and get that fire back in his belly.

That said, it’s been pretty bad all over the pitch today. He could drop 5 or 6 of them.

:(

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
This was probably our best chance for another away win this season and we've blown it in spectacular fashion. Not looking good unless our home form hits overdrive and we can beat one of Stoke/Southampton/Palace away

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Great respect for CH and the team, but as things stand we are getting weaker rather than stronger. Teams have worked us out and we have only one way of playing. I will aways support this club, but believe we are now favourite to go down

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
This was probably our best chance for another away win this season and we've blown it in spectacular fashion. Not looking good unless our home form hits overdrive and we can beat one of Stoke/Southampton/Palace away

Away win at Stoke. The Albion Holy Grail.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Our lack of squad depth is costing us. Stephens and Propper been poor but Kayal only replacement. Knockaert looks knackered but can't replace him. Goldson should get a run in place of Duffy. Schelotto hasn't shown enough to give confidence despite poor Bruno form.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We will be alright next week , Chelsea can’t score at the moment :laugh:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Had such high hopes of something today, I can't see myself having them again this season. I still think we'll stay up, but we really need to address set plays and scoring away from home, like start 4-4-2.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here