Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

3 Not allowed!
    An 18 year old girl died from complications from flu, two people have died on trollish in corridors because there are not enough beds, but you don't want to hear about it.

I sincerely hope you don't need to use a doctor or hospital in the future, or you might start to have some understanding of the massive problem we have at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
    When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by goldstone View Post
      What a relief. A news bulletin containing real news, interesting news, without the usual BBC/British obsession about the NHS. For days and weeks it's been NHS this and NHS that as though nothing else of importance is happening in the country or the world. Every country has to deal with flu outbreaks, with hospital overcrowding, with increasingly elderly populations ... but do they all give their health service problems headline news coverage day after day after day. I don't believe so. This country is obsessed by the NHS. There is other news. Please lets hear some of it.
      If you had the merest inkling as to what the NHS means to the vast majority of this country, and what's happening to it, you'd realise just what meaningless white noise your post is. Seriously, belt up.
      The Albion Roar on Twitter
      New radio show on Radio Reverb 97.2FM - 'Move On Up'. Mod, soul, ska, Northern, jazz. Every other Saturday at 7pm

0 Not allowed!
      What a relief. A news bulletin containing real news, interesting news, without the usual BBC/British obsession about the NHS. For days and weeks it's been NHS this and NHS that as though nothing else of importance is happening in the country or the world. Every country has to deal with flu outbreaks, with hospital overcrowding, with increasingly elderly populations ... but do they all give their health service problems headline news coverage day after day after day. I don't believe so. This country is obsessed by the NHS. There is other news. Please lets hear some of it.
      I can only assume this is a 'look at me being controversial' type post. That or you just don't watch/listen to the news.
      Minister of Information

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      An 18 year old girl died from complications from flu, two people have died on trollish in corridors because there are not enough beds, but you don't want to hear about it.

I sincerely hope you don't need to use a doctor or hospital in the future, or you might start to have some understanding of the massive problem we have at the moment.
      Slightly Freudian error of spelling where the OP is concerned.
      Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
      ....and you seem to be hanging around these politics threads for an unhealthy amount of time...

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brighton Lines View Post
      Slightly Freudian error of spelling where the OP is concerned.
      Put that down to my IPad.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.
      Members
      somewhere between Worcestershire, Somerset or Amsterdam

0 Not allowed!
      Don't ever get I'll enough to end up on a trolley in a corridor in A&E, or need an operation that's repeatedly cancelled.
      When news about the NHS gets hidden the worst of the problems will prevail
      1959/60 - 2018/19
      60 seasons following the Albion

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by severnside gull View Post
      Don't ever get I'll enough to end up on a trolley in a corridor in A&E, or need an operation that's repeatedly cancelled.
      When news about the NHS gets hidden the worst of the problems will prevail
      Ill probably start getting I'll very soon with my luck.
      Albion My Albion

0 Not allowed!
      I have to agree with the O/P.
      That is not to downplay the importance of the NHS , rather a criticism of the news media and it's obsession with it . I believe it can only be political bias or a simple belief that it is their job to hammer the government of the day, whatever party it is.
      Give us real news please. At the moment every critical report , substantiated or not is blown up to headline proportions.
      The world is a big place . I want to know what is going on outside of our little island, as well as locally. Thank goodness for Sky and a selection of worldwide news channels.

0 Not allowed!
      I cannot wait for the day the Rt Hon Member for Islington & Wherever leads his party into government and sorts this mess out!
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      Vote Tory - get Tory

They are killing the NHS but then they are killing most things .

Backed by the sun though and other popular media .

Luckily Corbyn is still galvanising but maybe too late to undo the real damaging Tory disasters