[Football] Steel City derby on Sky

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Wilson hasnt chucked up yet.....the Milk of Magnesia worked

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why is there a bald fat **** in the Wednesday end with no shirt on ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Why is there a bald fat **** in the Wednesday end with no shirt on ?

He's at every Wednesday match. Remember him like that at Amex when it was utterly freezing. Think his nickname is Tango as he looks like the fat orange guy from the Tango adverts

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I know, only the corrupt said otherwise.
As you mentioned earlier it's not just Hillsborough (or Orgreave). SYP are (in my experience of living in Sheffield for 25 years) a complete bunch of utter w#*kers.

I honestly have nothing good to say about my interactions with any of them in any situation, not just football, and everyone I know says the same.

The whole organisation needs tearing down and starting from scratch as the lessons that should have been learned from the disgraceful incidents in the 80s have just been ignored.

Hardly surprising really though when they all got away with it for so long and most continue to.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
As you mentioned earlier it's not just Hillsborough (or Orgreave). SYP are (in my experience of living in Sheffield for 25 years) a complete bunch of utter w#*kers.

I honestly have nothing good to say about my interactions with any of them in any situation, not just football, and everyone I know says the same.

The whole organisation needs tearing down and starting from scratch as the lessons that should have been learned from the disgraceful incidents in the 80s have just been ignored.

Hardly surprising really though when they all got away with it for so long and most continue to.

From afar, I thought as much since 1989. Unbelievable that in a country so advanced and open as ours, that a bent police force were able to get away with it. A few lower ranking officers came forward to reveal all, but then faced intimidation and were portrayed as nuts by the force.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here