Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pardew labels Murray a 'Good Old Workhorse'

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Interesting. The dancing disco king has spoken. Wonder what Glenn thinks of that comment? Hopefully at least a goals worth, maybe more?

Better than being labelled a “colossal Palace bellend, prone to endless managerial ****ups with a bit of premature dad-dancing thrown in for good measure”.

Stick it up him, Glenn.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Interesting. The dancing disco king has spoken. Wonder what Glenn thinks of that comment? Hopefully at least a goals worth, maybe more?

I do hope that comes back to haunt him, was Pardew not in charge of Southampton when they refused to give us a guard of honour when we won the league?

Astley eh, my brother lives there.
I used to live in Wigan, and Rusholme for a while in the 80s

Oh hang let me think about that a second, it was Nigel Adkins wasn’t it, sorry....

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I do hope that comes back to haunt him, was Pardew not in charge of Southampton when they refused to give us a guard of honour when we won the league?

Nigel Adkins.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wasn’t Pardew the manager at Palace who made the decision to bin Murray off to Bournemouth? If so I’m sure Glenn will be very motivated to score, maybe even do a bit of Dad dancing to celebrate too?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Dominant Alan must really want his cheeky win reward.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Oh hang let me think about that a second, it was Nigel Adkins wasn’t it, sorry....

No Pardew was the bitter **** who claimed his Reading side were the best team in League One despite finishing 2nd to us in 2001/02 season.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Murray is a 'Good old workhorse'. Not sure how that is negative.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Work horse or war horse? Nothing wrong with war horse.

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 20.26.08.png

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Wasn’t Pardew the manager at Palace who made the decision to bin Murray off to Bournemouth? If so I’m sure Glenn will be very motivated to score, maybe even do a bit of Dad dancing to celebrate too?

A sauce of mine believes that Palace had to raise some cash before the next instalment of Premier League money came in. They offered Gayle around but couldn't persuade Bristol City to take him so accepted a bid from AFCB for GM.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here