Tyringham
Harvesting - is it ok?

The Farmer seems to deem it necessary.

200009345-001.jpg

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Other.

I have no feelings on the 'morality' of it, I don't think it's either right or wrong - just incomprehensible (to me).` People buy tickets for football matches, Brighton first team competitive matches, and then don't attend because the only reason they bought the ticket in the first place was to give them the chance to attend another Brighton first team competitive match at some time in the future. Have I got that right? If so personally I think that is INSANE.

If this is truly the case then I've thought of a useful new income stream - why don't the club just sell Loyalty points? You could buy them for people for Christmas: "Here you are Dad, twenty loyalty points!" The club could even open a Loyalty Point Exchange where people could buy and sell points and the club take a commission on each sale. Are you reading this Paul?

Modern football fans eh?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I do not see the logic as how many games are reliant on points to obtain a ticket

Pretty much all of the away games so far this season.

Definitely all the “big” games.

I go to a few always each season, but was short of points for several that I wanted to go to this year.

Happily, I now seem to have dragged myself into the game by managing to get one of the last batch to sell for Swansea, Spurs and Chelsea.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Say it's a home cup match, then the club are giving you a few loyalty points, in return for your (financial) commitment.

For an away game, they are rewarding your loyalty - your personal commitment to travel the country and give your support for the team on the field.

If you are not intending to attend that match, all you are actually doing is handing over £30 to one of our rival clubs.
Don't our club get half regardless of whether it's home or away?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The way this match is turning out, refunds should be available both for those that went to the game and those that didn't!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here