Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "West Brom, without a win in their last 20 Premier League games"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is there anything worse than going into a game with a stat like that hanging over it?

Yes, there is. When the manager you face is Alan ****ing Pardew.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The football gods are obviously gagging for a West Brom win tomorrow.

I hope Alan doesn't dance too much :nono:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh no, someone else bringing up this stat....

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I really wish I didnt know that. Can you imagine the melt down if we allow that run to end allowing pardew to win whilst missing chances after failing so far to add a forward. I shudder to think.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It does not augur well.............

Just had a quick flick through our results, and I think I've got this stat right (just to spread the doom and gloom still further!) -

West Brom. without a win in 20 matches, Brighton have not lost to a team below them in the league since September.........eeek!

Sorry!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just had a quick flick through our results, and I think I've got this stat right (just to spread the doom and gloom still further!) -

West Brom. without a win in 20 matches, Brighton have not lost to a team below them in the league since September.........eeek!

Sorry!

We are clearly DOOMED!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolute West Brom BANKER.

We are EXPERTS at breaking these type of runs, always have been. I can remember us rocking up at Birmingham a couple of seasons back when they hadn't won at home for almost two seasons. The inevitable happened. Did the same at Coventry the year they went down as well - no wins since Philip Schofield had dark hair, and they proceeded to turn us over.

It might even be a West Midlands thing. Which bodes well.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is there anything worse than going into a game with a stat like that hanging over it?

Yes, there is. When the manager you face is Alan ****ing Pardew.

Could be worse, someone could point out their winless manager's poor form against us.

If I remember correctly, his record against us is poor. Only 1 win in 10 attempts.

Son of a....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here