Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] guy with Albion tracksuit on Question Time

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Retro top, Spandau quiff, hipster goatee, scarface.
There is a shit load going on there.

Wonder if he is a craft beer man?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
David Brent?

gervais-lead-maybe-xxlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqJKDH_edQHJVpkdteCHQFYhrW9Tv0ulmZdfEoSJQZask.jpg:lolol:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Gina Miller on Question Time?WTF?How is this attention seeking TYRANT qualified to appear on there.Stunned.

Blimey one minute Gina Miller is a gutsy person willing to suffer the abuse and threats of swivel-eyed Brexit at-any-cost fanatics and next thing you know she has become our absolute ruler...

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
He can't, he's just annoyed that she always seems to be right which is contrary to the views of many brexiteers!

Im a brexiter and she was right on question time last night when she said political point scoring needs to stop with regard to who is worse Toby Young or Jared O'mara.
Hope this helps

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
People do actually exist outside of NSC , in fact i was speaking to a bloke down the pub the other day about the we're definitely in for Igloo for 19m on a 4 year deal when he rudely stopped me in my tracks asking what a NSC was , well you can imagine the pub just stopped and stared at him , very uncomfortable , but yes , there are a few people on the planet that do not know of NSC .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wow! So a person not born in this country is not allowed a view? Going to be a lot of British people who would have to shut up on that basis.

He thinks Trump is doing a great job, too (other thread) .....:wanker:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Im a brexiter and she was right on question time last night when she said political point scoring needs to stop with regard to who is worse Toby Young or Jared O'mara.
Hope this helps

Stop being so reasonable. :lolol:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Would have been interesting if Dimbleby had pointed to the individual and said....." Man in the x row with the Brighton top on ".

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Would have been interesting if Dimbleby had pointed to the individual and said....." Man in the x row with the Brighton top on ".

It's a pity that they didn't have Douglas Murray on, so the bloke in the Brighton top could have started his question "FFS Murray ..."

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Gina Miller on Question Time?WTF?How is this attention seeking tyrant qualified to appear on there.Stunned.

The Brighton supporter seemed a bit drunk to me.

er........possibly because she's got something interesting to say and isn't intimidated by Brexit bullies?

Not interesting.Just an attention seeking tyrant who's trying to go against the peoples will in a country she wasn't even born in.

Wow! So a person not born in this country is not allowed a view? Going to be a lot of British people who would have to shut up on that basis.

He can't, he's just annoyed that she always seems to be right which is contrary to the views of many brexiteers!

While I don't agree with all the titles the OP has used for Gina Miller, it is hypocritical of her to appear on a show like this. When she started her legal action she explicitly stated she didn't do it for the publicity but to ensure the law was up held. Fair enough but since her win she's appeared on numerous TV and radio shows ..... so much for not craving the limelight !!!!!

The case against the government was brought by two people, one being Miller and the other a hairdresser ..... now name that hairdresser without the aid of Google ? Hmmm ..... Miller is after publicity and always has been.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here