Foreman’s greatest achievement?

• Boxing Career

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Grilling Machine

Votes: 32 54.2%

• Total voters

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
I'd say he was a great fighter. The International Boxing Research Organisation listed him in the top ten best heavyweights of all time.

Given he fought mainly at a time when there was only ONE Heavyweight Champion of the World and alongside such greats of the ring as Ali and Joe Frazier and stopped the dangerous Ken Norton in Round two of 'The Caracas Caper' - seven months before the 'Rumble in the Jungle', I reckon his record stands the test.

Could never get on with the Grill.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Do people still use George Foreman grills? How do you have space for that and a Nutribullet?

I haven't a GF grill or a Nutribullet, but I still use my bread making machine and have in the cupboard, unused for many a year, an espresso coffee machine from the 70's. A Halogen Oven and a microwave takes care of my cooking needs.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
How can putting his name on an invention that wasn't his be an achievement? Without the boxing he wouldn't have been approached to be the face of the grill.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think this poll will be more of a reflection of the average age on here rather than of George himself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here