Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] RIP Fast Eddie

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Sad news indeed. The band is finally back together.

Had no idea he was ill, so shocked to hear this news. Glad I actually got to see the classic line-up at my first ever gig in 1982.

RIP Eddie

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Saw them once at Crawley leisure centre on the bomber tour, great gig.Rip, god you feel old when all your music makers from your youth pass away. Strummer, Curtis, Cohen, Ramons, Cash, Bowie and plenty more besides.

I saw that tour in Worthing...

...wot, sorry I can't hear you.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Gutted. The Kilmister/Clarke/Taylor was by far the best MH lineup and now all three gone within the space of a couple of years. A massive part of my adolescent years. More than just 'a band'. RIP Eddie.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That was the Rock'n'Roll tour sometime later 87/88. They didn't play Worthing on The Bomber tour to my knowledge.

Wot?

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Sad news indeed. The band is finally back together.

Had no idea he was ill, so shocked to hear this news. Glad I actually got to see the classic line-up at my first ever gig in 1982.

RIP Eddie
Motorhead was my 1st show too but 87/88. I never got to see the 'classic' line up. You saw them on the Iron Fist tour, right?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sad news, I can't believe they've all died so close together. R.I.P Fast Eddie :(

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Saw them in Manchester at the Free Trade Hall in November 1978, the one with the Tour Programme full of Hearing Aid adverts.

Difficult to explain, it was like being assaulted but enjoyable at the same time... :rock:

Brighton Mackem

Mar 12, 2013
South of Sunderland
26219865_10213051616739681_1598859585123785279_n.jpg

Jul 7, 2003
RIP Fast Eddie. The band are back together again in a different place. Saw Motorhead on a few occasions but the highlight must be the 10th anniversary party at the Hammy Odeon. Took days for my hearing to return to normal after that. Made me feel really old when @HerrTubthumper and I saw them on the 35th Anniversary tour a few years back. Will have to roll our No Sleep... for a listen tonight.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
RIP Fast Eddie. The band are back together again in a different place. Saw Motorhead on a few occasions but the highlight must be the 10th anniversary party at the Hammy Odeon. Took days for my hearing to return to normal after that. Made me feel really old when @HerrTubthumper and I saw them on the 35th Anniversary tour a few years back. Will have to roll our No Sleep... for a listen tonight.
Done. Loudly.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Mike Monroe supporting, that was a good night. Btw, I have some Stone Gose for you still. I’ll get them to you soon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here