Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kayal or Propper Vs West Brom?

Your midfield to face West Brom

• Stephens and Propper

Votes: 99 43.4%
  • Stephens and Kayal

Votes: 92 40.4%
  • Kayal and Propper

Votes: 37 16.2%

• Total voters

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Are positional awareness, vision, good passing and hard work enough for you?

Great midfield players don't just work hard, they work clever.

Vision ?? Really. Would be interested in the stats of passes to conversions or in our case led to a chance to convert, pretty sure that would be quite low.

Anyone can pass the ball.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Great midfield players don't just work hard, they work clever.

Vision ?? Really. Would be interested in the stats of passes to conversions or in our case led to a chance to convert, pretty sure that would be quite low.

Anyone can pass the ball.
Bong??

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Not so sure we will, maybe CH has put all his Propper eggs in the Propper basket and wont change because of that.

We'll find out whether CH is picking Propper through lack of options, or because he rates him is what I meant.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We will never know if CH is picking Propper through lack of options, or because he rates him

This whole thread is about Kayal being an option. If CH picks Propper for the next run of matches, we must know he rates him over Kayal, or over Stephens if Kayal takes his place, right?

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
Kayal and Propper. Drop Stephens. Slows the game down and looks backwards or sideways before thinking about a forward pass. Slow as well.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
This whole thread is about Kayal being an option. If CH picks Propper for the next run of matches, we must know he rates him over Kayal, or over Stephens if Kayal takes his place, right?

He will pick Propper for the next run of games I think we both know that.

Going back to my original comment, I just dont see what he offers the team.

Our club or our Manager has made him a very negative player, maybe thats why he plays him every week because he sticks completely to CH's negative approach.

I bet if pritchard had signed he would not even be here,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here