Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kayal or Propper Vs West Brom?

Your midfield to face West Brom

• Stephens and Propper

Votes: 99 43.4%
  • Stephens and Kayal

Votes: 92 40.4%
  • Kayal and Propper

Votes: 37 16.2%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nothing "sadly" about it - I'd bite your hand off for that scenario!

Right up till the moment it happens, that'll be a freakishly long 15mins.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Funny, this was on my mind this morning.

I'm genuinely torn on this and not sure.

CH will start with Propper but Kayal has shown away at Chelsea and home vs Palace that he's ready to go if needed.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Would like to see Kayal and Propper at some point. Propper is a PROPERLY classy footballer, while Kayal at his best is a blood'n'thunder player who can win the ball deep and drive us upfield. I think they could work very well together.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
i think our strongest front 5 is..

Stephens Kayal
Gross Propper Jose
Hemed/Murray
(AK off the bench)

But, ain't going to happen.

Propper is a visionary and would have a field day feeding out the pacy Jose and workmanlike Gross, who can both deliver quality, consistently.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
What were you expecting from this season?
More than last years 74 goals?

Of course the team isn't as successful out wide as last season, but that's a long way from 'largely ineffective' esp when considering just how many chances have been created, and scored from the wings.

Relax, I'm not trying to be overly critical of the team. Just thought about a different formation we could try.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Relax, I'm not trying to be overly critical of the team. Just thought about a different formation we could try.

We both know that isn't going to happen, certainly not until the direction of the season dictates it, by which time it'll be far too late.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
We both know that isn't going to happen, certainly not until the direction of the season dictates it, by which time it'll be far too late.

Me banging Jennifer Aniston isn't going to happen either, doesn't stop me cranking one out at the thought of it from time to time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Me banging Jennifer Aniston isn't going to happen either, doesn't stop me cranking one out at the thought of it from time to time.

Strangely she said much the same about you.
It's funny how life pans out.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
This again.

'Hey Kayal you had a great game v a pub team, so well done for keeping the shirt'.

'Hey Davy, I know you've been excellent all season, holding the midfield together and saving the defence from a barrage of attacks, but as Kayal played well in one game, I'm going with him now'.

Exactly. Propper has been better than Stephens most of the season also.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
This again.

'Hey Kayal you had a great game v a pub team, so well done for keeping the shirt'.

'Hey Davy, I know you've been excellent all season, holding the midfield together and saving the defence from a barrage of attacks, but as Kayal played well in one game, I'm going with him now'.

Spot on.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I would be tempted to play a right footer against Brunt. Kayal for Knockaert and play all three. And Groß.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
This again.

The NSC intelligencia have moved on to Davy Propper*...

*giving Pascal Gross a bit of a break.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh goody, another poll.

Kayal and Stephens, innit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here