Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Snack and drink of choice?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Brighton Sausage Co. on Gloucester Road in the North Laines do a few different flavours of biltong, would highly recommend it!

uwotm8.jpg

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Sussmans Best Beef Biltong in Newhaven. Incredible selection of all things South African with every conceivable variation & flavour biltong freshly made for your pleasure!

Bugger I should have been more specific, I meant more generally available like in a supermarket, I know you could get it in Wimbledon and stuff, god I miss biltong snack of choice by far.

Just found this, prices not too bad (other than 3 x the cost in SA, bu hey I paid 3 x more for Branston Pickle and Monster Munch from an English shop)

https://www.sanza.co.uk/South_African_Cruga_Biltong_Droewors.asp

yum. Kids love it too, more than sweets nomally

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Bugger I should have been more specific, I meant more generally available like in a supermarket, I know you could get it in Wimbledon and stuff, god I miss biltong snack of choice by far.

Just found this, prices not too bad (other than 3 x the cost in SA, bu hey I paid 3 x more for Branston Pickle and Monster Munch from an English shop)

https://www.sanza.co.uk/South_African_Cruga_Biltong_Droewors.asp

yum. Kids love it too, more than sweets nomally

Seen some over processed stuff in supermarkets. Full of preservatives and gram for gram more expensive than going to Sussmans. 40 mile round trip for me but so worth the effort.

My kids love it too, until they pick up the chilli bag by mistake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Seen some over processed stuff in supermarkets. Full of preservatives and gram for gram more expensive than going to Sussmans. 40 mile round trip for me but so worth the effort.

My kids love it too, until they pick up the chilli bag by mistake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one, just found a place near Worcester looks great, I never thought about trying to get it up here to be honest, :)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Actually Snyder's pretzel pieces jalapeno are the bomb!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Been working flat out over and since Christmas. Got a day off tomorrow and just got in after 14 hour workday.
Got one of my favourite films of the 90's , The Bodyguard (I know) set up to watch and I'm on Dr Pepper and salted popcorn.

You're in a similar situation.... Film choice and choice of snack and beverage?

Hmmm, I seem to like courtroom dramas, so "A Few Good Men" works for me. Have seen it many times,but never tire ... "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH".

... as for snack, whatever I have in the cupboard or fridge - maybe biscuits, I do like a pack of Rich Tea. With no kidneys, a drink of any kind is usually out of the question.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Reservoir Dogs
Bottle of Mavrodaphne
Spicy Nik-Nacks (grab-bag)

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Mad Max

Crab sticks, Pineapple cottage cheese, Pickled onions. (I'm on a diet, lost 77 lbs so far)

Tea...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Been working flat out over and since Christmas. Got a day off tomorrow and just got in after 14 hour workday.
You've been working hard, you deserve something good.

Got one of my favourite films of the 90's , The Bodyguard
:eek:

You're in a similar situation.... Film choice and choice of snack and beverage?
Well for you I recommend shed loads of vodka, because there's no point being sober watching that shit.

I might watch The Terminator 1 & 2, with crisps and dips, bread and cheese, beer, then wine, then whisky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here