Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Snack and drink of choice?

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
Godless
Stilton or maybe Cheddar with those crunchy bits in with some oatcakes and chilli jam
Cup of Yorkshire tea

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Shop soiled chocolate orange or would you pay for an undamaged one?

If you can get it at a discount and there's only superficial damage to the packaging, why pay full price?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Deerhunter
Overpriced little cans of grapefruit infused IPA made by lycra clad beardy nerds.
Chopped up pork pie

:lolol:

for a real doss evening:

The Last of the Mohicans - (yeah, I know)

BBQ Pop Chips
dark chocolate buttons or a few pieces of dark chocolate
bottle of Sauvignon Blanc

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Goodfellas
Duvel Triple Hop
Jacobs Cheese and Onion Crinklys

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Dr Pepper or glass of milk. If pushed maybe a cream soda.

Then take some barbecue beef hula hoops and crush them up and sprinkle them over a bowl of cottage cheese. Lovely.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Then take some barbecue beef hula hoops and crush them up and sprinkle them over a bowl of cottage cheese. Lovely.

I wonder how people come up with these wonderful concoctions, did you accidentally drop the crushed up remnants of your hula hoops into some cottage cheese as you passed over them ? Or did you go... You know what this cottage cheese needs..... Hula Hoops, but not whole ones, crushed up..... :lolol:

Marvellous

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
cold milk
chocolate
toffee
biscuit........

together

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I wonder how people come up with these wonderful concoctions, did you accidentally drop the crushed up remnants of your hula hoops into some cottage cheese as you passed over them ? Or did you go... You know what this cottage cheese needs..... Hula Hoops, but not whole ones, crushed up..... :lolol:

Marvellous

I'd like to say it was accidental, but I basically took two things that I like a lot and put them together. I tried whole hula hoops for a while thinking that I could dip etc, but I'm afraid I had to class it as too messy in the end hence the crushing and then use of cutlery. I struggle to eat food that's too messy as I am very lazy and just can't be bothered so generally food I like is food that is easy to eat!

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Kind Hearts and Coronets
Deuchars IPA
Cheese and biscuits.

I used to enjoy

Albion game
Steak Pie
Pint of Guinness

But they've replaced the Guinness with that watery Harveys black stout . Don't get me wrong, Harveys make many excellent beers but that stuff isn't one of them.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Kind Hearts and Coronets
Deuchars IPA
Cheese and biscuits.

I used to enjoy

Albion game
Steak Pie
Pint of Guinness

But they've replaced the Guinness with that watery Harveys black stout . Don't get me wrong, Harveys make many excellent beers but that stuff isn't one of them.

It's ok in a glass

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here