Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Alex Pritchard, etc

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
See this is the issue, I am delighted with our current position, I am delighted with being in the top flight. I am pretty happy we convincingly knocked out Palace and I am well pleased that the signings we have made for the most part have been very good.

I am also very frustrated that you, me, 30,000 fans in the AMEX and the overwhelming majority of BHA fans can see that we need to sign a striker and we haven't. I'm frustrated because we knew this was a key position to recruit in for some time, and we have been confronted with a lot of substandard excuses and no striker. I am frustrated when I am told that clubs don't sign good players early in the window and teams are signing what look like good players in the first 10 days of the window. I am frustrated that we have another bite at the very obvious cherry to sign a striker and as of yet we haven't. We have had EIGHT months from a position of strength to bring in a striker and we haven't. That causes frustration. I will still be tuning in tomorrow and cheering the team on, I will still love every minute we play in the PL, but it won't stop me being frustrated at not signing a striker. It's possible to feel multiple emotions.

It's a waste of emotions. Every team wants a striker. The rich teams get the best. It's not as easy as going out & getting one as fans seem to think.
Sometimes clubs hit gold dust with a Ward or Zamora but that's once a generation.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Scored for Huddersfield already. Propper & Stephens could take a leaf out of his book. [emoji476]

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just when I thought Hudd were dead on their feet and heading down, they start scoring against media loved Bmuff.

So many twists, unlike last season when shite Boro and Sunderland stunk the PL out, making life that much easier for everyone else (bar Hull in the end).

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I thought Pritchard bossed the game today and you can see why Chris wanted him, you can build around him. Still our midfield has looked excellent last three games, we played very well as a team yesterday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here