Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Alex Pritchard, etc

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Wouldn't want either. Just hope we've learnt from the last window and sign someone though and SOONER THE BETTER.

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008
Arnautovic seems a strange choice as he spent half the season being lambasted for being lazy, the rest would be very welcome however.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Also on £120 000 a week.

As for Wood, he is being out scored by Murray so far this season.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
£14m. Sale agreed, apparently. With Huddersfield, that is.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sakho and Pritchard are ordinary signings, good news for us really.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Mooy and Pritchard will be tricky customers together - good signing for Huddersfield who clearly are prepared to pay whatever it takes to get transfers over the line. I will be happy with our obvious and ongoing caution in this inflated market if it doesn't result in our relegation.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Mooy and Pritchard will be tricky customers together - good signing for Huddersfield who clearly are prepared to pay whatever it takes to get transfers over the line. I will be happy with our obvious and ongoing caution in this inflated market if it doesn't result in our relegation.

Hits nail firmly on its head.

We'll find out in May.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Huddersfield Town have agreed a fee for Norwich City creative midfielder Alex Pritchard.
Town have been linked with a move for the former England Under 21 international all week , with the Terriers now ready to set up a medical and sort personal terms.
While reports are talking of a fee of £12m rising to around £14m, my understanding is the agreement is nearer to £10m with add-ons for the former Tottenham Hotspur man.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/huddersfield-town-agree-10m-plus-14138800

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What has Sakho done at West Ham or Pritchard done at Norwich? Bugger all. I don't see either improving what Palace or Hudds already have.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Pritchard is a good player, will improve Huddersfield , shame we never went back for him.
Maybe the club was put off by the way he dicked them about last time?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Does this mean we get to destroy him again, like we did when he played for Norwich last season. At the Amex i mean, not at their place, when he rather destroyed Stockdale.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does this mean we get to destroy him again, like we did when he played for Norwich last season. At the Amex i mean, not at their place, when he rather destroyed Stockdale.

pilchard getting relegated with Huddersfield, while we hang on, would just about finish me off.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Begging the question, even with the benifit of hindsight:-

Which striker(s) should the club have signed in the Summer?

Chicharito - wages are way above our current wage structure, but feel that type of striker would offer us something different (and an upgrade) on what we currently have.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Got to love NSC. Other clubs make signings and the folks on here call them ordinary or over priced players. :lolol:

Yet ourselves continue to drag our heels bringing in needed players. Same shit about not putting the club at risk. Yet if we go down we will lose millions and our best players :lolol: :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here