Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Ariston ACO27 boiler suddenly 'dead'

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
So much simpler than the 2 stage on our old Vaillant. The Valliant that came highly recommended in 2007, but gave 11 years of endless faults and costly engineers visits.

13 months on with the Worcester, it's never broken down.

Worcester is a decent boiler, but the plastic key is fine if left in the boiler, seen a few where the base of the boiler is just above a worktop, can be awkward to fit the key in the slot.

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Is that BensDad or BensUncle?

Don't know, but I'm sure BG will be on later to clear up any confusion, with something along the lines of:

" I spoke to BensUncle about sorting the boiler out Friday as he knows quite a lot about the Ariston ACO27 although not as much as BensDad but anyway I heard they may have to put on an extra bus for him to get out to repair it a no. 46 would be my suggestion although I think he should walk but then I would wouldn't I as I'm retired but as long as we sign a striker by the end of January and start playing all our home games on Wednesday afternoons when the shops are closed I think we will be OK but then I would wouldn't I anyway I hope that's fixed the boiler for now "

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Our boiler has suddenly stopped working, completely, as in the display is not showing anything at all - no error codes etc.

Annoyingly, despite having BG cover, they can't come until Friday afternoon.

Any clues? I know nothing about this stuff at all, but feels like it's an electrical issue if the display isn't working.

Tell BG you have a baby in the house, and they'll come same day.

(A puppy is nearly a baby)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here