Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Jofra Archer

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I did something very similar ONCE.

Batsman was on something like 98 and middled a ball just edging down legside.
I know he hit it perfectly because that image of the ball is the only time I saw it.
I jumped anyway with one hand in the air and magically it stuck.
I was so surprised, so very surprised, I didn't even celebrate, causing everyone else to carry on looking for the ball way beyond the boundary. :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
For those that can't be arsed to follow the link :thumbsup:

Stunning. Absolutely stunning.

[YT]IwJEnBfDzDw[/YT]

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Trouble is he doesn't qualify for England for years yet so may well just follow the T20 circuit

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Bloody hell, great grab.

The lad has been an absolute joy to watch. Problem is, his performance will have been noticed in India, so he'll probably spend the first couple of months of the county season warming the bench for the "Mega Royal Supermassive Blackholes"

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Huge, huge talent.

Excellent work by the recruitment team at Eaton Road. He is not likely to play that many games for Sussex unfortunately but financially must be a good thing for the club.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
There's something about the name Archer that I dislike ..... can't put my finger on why.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Jason Gillespie was raving about him recently and being our new coach (and a very successful coach at that) I would think/hope Archer would be happy to stay with us.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Next ball he bowled the guy on 100 and they finished on 187 as he took two more wickets in his final over. Incredible talent.

Yeah I was following the game earlier. I do like the BBL but some of the fielding has been absolute gash in this tournament!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here