Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boro Away - Ticket info post #83 "attendance data will be obtained from Middlesbrough"

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Last edited:

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
NEWS IS IN KIDS!!!

MIDDLESBROUGH FA CUP TICKETS ON SALE TOMORROW

2 Hours ago
Paul Hazlewood
Albion supporters packing out the corner of the Riverside Stadium.

Kieran Cleeves
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to More

Tickets for Brighton & Hove Albion’s fixture against Middlesbrough in the Emirates FA Cup fourth round at the Riverside Stadium, go on sale tomorrow.

Albion have received an initial allocation of 2,700 tickets for the game on Saturday 27th January, which kicks off at 3pm.

Chris Hughton’s team claimed a 2-1 victory over Crystal Palace in the third round at the Amex to set up a meeting with Tony Pulis’s side in the north-east.

Beneath are the on-sale dates, prices and information you need to book your tickets:

On-Sale Dates:
Category Points Required
Friday 12th January STHs with 257+ pts
Monday 15th January STHs with 202+ pts
Tuesday 16th January All STHs
Wednesday 17th January All Bronze & YS+ Members
Thursday 18th January General Sale

Tickets will go on sale from 9am online at seagullstickets.com and from 2pm by phone (0844 327 1901*) on the dates detailed above.

Prices:

Season-Ticket Holders
Category Price
Adults £13
Over-65 £8
Under-18 £5

General Sale
Category Price
Adults £18
Over-65 £13
Under-18 £8

There is a £1.50 per ticket booking fee for in person and telephone sales, while a charge of £1 per ticket applies to online purchases.

When purchasing online, season-ticket holders should note that the discounted price will be calculated automatically in the basket.

Loyalty Points:

Supporters will be credited 15 loyalty points for this match. Please note, attendance data will be obtained from Middlesbrough and only those attending the game and scanning tickets through the turnstile will be credited points.

Travel:

Seagull Travel are running a coach to this fixture with a number of pick-up points across East and West Sussex. A full list of pick-up locations and bookings can be found here, along with prices.

*Calls to the Albion Booking Line are charged at seven pence per minute plus your network access charge.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Messorum vestigia cave:

"Please note, attendance data will be obtained from Middlesbrough and only those attending the game and scanning tickets through the turnstile will be credited points."

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
So we only have 450 hardcore fans?

Less than that if you if you only count away fans from when we were shit. Some more joined us when we were successful in the Championship, but even then generally less than 1000 travelling up north, and then the hordes of 'hardcore' away fans apperared this season.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Prices:

Season-Ticket Holders
Category Price
Adults £13
Over-65 £8
Under-18 £5

General Sale
Category Price
Adults £18
Over-65 £13
Under-18 £8

Really sensible pricing - we should have done this for the Palace game.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Is the date settled? What if the game is moved for TV?

No, forget that, silly question. Who wants to watch a lowly Championship club take on a high flying PL club at home?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Prices:

Season-Ticket Holders
Category Price
Adults £13
Over-65 £8
Under-18 £5

General Sale
Category Price
Adults £18
Over-65 £13
Under-18 £8

Is it usual to charge non-ST holders more (for an away game) than ST holders? Can't say I've noticed that before (not that I've been paying very much attention). What is the reasoning behind it? (I realise non-ST holders pay more for a home league match, with general admission being more expensive than the ST match-by-match price, but why charge them more for an away game?)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Is it usual to charge non-ST holders more (for an away game) than ST holders? Can't say I've noticed that before (not that I've been paying very much attention). What is the reasoning behind it? (I realise non-ST holders pay more for a home league match, with general admission being more expensive than the ST match-by-match price, but why charge them more for an away game?)

I thought the same, I honestly cant see a reason why, unless there is some further admin they need to do for general sale, to create an account and add points to maybe? The prices will be set by Boro so it must be an addition from our club.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've heard the club attempted to charter a train to get fans to and from Boro, but it hasn't proved possible (something to do with the bit back South of London).

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I thought the same, I honestly cant see a reason why, unless there is some further admin they need to do for general sale, to create an account and add points to maybe? The prices will be set by Boro so it must be an addition from our club.

I guess the question is - are the club charging non-season ticket holders a £5 premium, or are they funding a £5 discount for STHs??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

The Boro v Sunderland cup tie played last Saturday had the same ticket prices for home fans.( I didn't look at away fans ticket prices)
I guess Boro are passing on a discount to Albion ST holders as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here