Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boro Away - Ticket info post #83 "attendance data will be obtained from Middlesbrough"

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Probably the worst place I have ever visited watching the Albion. Utterly dreadful, really the pits - that ship towers over the ground like some malevolent ghost. And the walk to the ground from the 1930's town centre - depressing doesn't cover it at all. But there's some small part of me saying " go on, wouldn't you like to pay them back for that awful day in May 16".
The other part saying " don't be so bloody stupid".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might pitch for their Tourist Board ads.

"Boro - you'll come for the Parmos, but you'll stay for the birds in tracksuits with more tats than teeth"

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Probably the worst place I have ever visited watching the Albion. Utterly dreadful, really the pits - that ship towers over the ground like some malevolent ghost. And the walk to the ground from the 1930's town centre - depressing doesn't cover it at all. But there's some small part of me saying " go on, wouldn't you like to pay them back for that awful day in May 16".
The other part saying " don't be so bloody stupid".

Gloomy sums it up
IMG_0607.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
1,500 would be my guess, possibly up to 2,000 if the tickets are competitively priced.

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
Yep me and the boys will be there. Only 45 mins down the road. A great opportunity to get a match in where loyality points scheme won't stop us getting a ticket. I've been to this ground more than any other, other than our own. It's usually a fairly dull soulless ground but last time out it was one of the most incredible atomospheres I ever seen in an English league ground. Back to the usual shit with goal music and some spotty youths with a naff drum in a corner trying to create some noise. I hope The Complete And Utter Shyster's the ref. He was so brilliant last time we played Boro

I actually live in the same place as yourself. Pochettino in the league game v Spurs last season said it was the best home crowds he had experienced in English football for atmosphere. The last 4/5 seasons or so the atmosphere has been very good, moving the away fans to the corner has helped the atmosphere. Both ends can bounce off each other. Saying that there has been some unbelievable atmospheres in the stadium, UEFA games, including the quarter and semi, leauge cup semis ect.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Home matches recently in fa cup recently.

2017 v sheff wed 23661
2017 v Accrington 24040
2017 v Oxford 28198
2017 v Man City 32328

Impressive figures, but here's a tip for the future: concentrate on the league.

Cheers

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I actually live in the same place as yourself. Pochettino in the league game v Spurs last season said it was the best home crowds he had experienced in English football for atmosphere. The last 4/5 seasons or so the atmosphere has been very good, moving the away fans to the corner has helped the atmosphere. Both ends can bounce off each other. Saying that there has been some unbelievable atmospheres in the stadium, UEFA games, including the quarter and semi, leauge cup semis ect.

Thanks Uncle Albert

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here