Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Still no unity in the north stand...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not sure I am getting my point across here.

Some members like to start threads that they know will get reaction. There are a few that have been done to death. the atmosphere in other parts of the ground being one. it's not original but they know some people will bite.

They normally light the blue touch paper and retire (Start a thread and not comment again).

Yes, definitely :fishing:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Lets not make this WSU vc North. Same side chaps !!

was in WSU last night and have to say the North were very good last night.

Much more unity than a lot of games

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Thought last night was great and North Stand sounded fantastic from where I was in the library (ESU).

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Took up my usual spot in the North..feared the worst as strange faces appeared all around me. Was expecting a bit of an anti climax to be honest. Glad I was wrong, better atmosphere than some of the more recent league games. 'Bounce around if you hate palace, bounce around'.....great night.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'm normally WSU but was in NS last night just to the right of the goal and unless my hearing was deceiving me the NS was singing pretty much in unison for most of the evening. I'm sorry to say I heard nothing from WSU though!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
ESU was a cauldron last night, we had two people looking for new books in our library and a few ruffians speaking well above the permitted levels for the premises.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Often when that is sung we concede a goal.

It's a jinx song and for that reason I'm out.
Oh here come the excuses not to get involved again..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here