Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Still no unity in the north stand...

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I got home last night and then watched it all again from BT sport recording and have to say thought the singing was very loud from us. Sounded as good if not better than a full ground if I'm honest

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
I sat in the north last night, bang in the middle slightly to right side of the goal. (Usually sit WSU)

As the OP pointed out, there is a divide between the Police box and N1G section singing different songs. Not helped by being several blocks apart. I think the impact of this was lessened last night as more regular away goers were featured in between these groups. Creating a good atmosphere throughout.

I'd imagine atmosphere would be greatly improved if the distance between these groups was minimised and both would sing the same song, therefore creating more noise from the stand with everyone in unity. There's always been a direct correlation between loudness of the north and the West/East Stands.

About time we sorted this out and get the Amex properly buzzing rather than the disconnected state it's been in for the past couple of years.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Given the way tickets sold and many 'less dedicated' fans were absent, I think the North represented more of any BHA away end than a home game.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Not sure I am getting my point across here.

Some members like to start threads that they know will get reaction. There are a few that have been done to death. the atmosphere in other parts of the ground being one. it's not original but they know some people will bite.

They normally light the blue touch paper and retire (Start a thread and not comment again).

Yeah, this spoils NSC, and pi55es me off. Devalues the forum, and makes it less of a place you'd come for a chat. Same old stuff, same old posters.

gordycom

Mar 17, 2013
Brighton
I was with my teenage son in the north stand last night and he absolutely loved the jump around if you hate Palace, the atmosphere was amazing.Was a brilliant night!!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I was with my teenage son in the north stand last night and he absolutely loved the jump around if you hate Palace, the atmosphere was amazing.Was a brilliant night!!

For a 14500 crowd, it was bloomin' marvellous I thought

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I did enjoy the attempt to get the "Glenn Murray scoring goals for Brighton" chant going from N1B.
Shame that didn't take off around the ground.

But my personal favourite was the Dale Stephens song being properly belted out.
It hasn't ever really got going in the North properly before.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Oooooooooooooooooooh yeah the bouncy bouncy thing was triffic , the pogoing woman right in front of me was superb at it , i hope that catches on for many game to come , the use of the advertising boards as a DRUM certainly got everybody in tune with the mood :bounce:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here