Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Still no unity in the north stand...

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
There were a few occasions when songs were breaking out in different parts of the ground and it was a bit messy but I thought most of the time the north was fairly together last night.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sitting in the posh seats next to the Albion subs, I thought the North stand did a good job.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hahaha west upper [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
West Upper ha ha brilliant

Hahaha west upper [emoji23]

The morgue.

OP is on one of his usual wind ups. He said he was sitting in the Upper West last night. He may well not normally sit up there (I don't know) and you guys laugh at the whole West Upper, as if he represents the whole stand.. Guess he has caught a few.

I sat in my usual seat in West Upper and thought the atmosphere was pretty good last night, especially from you boys in the North.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
OP is on one of his usual wind ups. He said he was sitting in the Upper West last night. He may well not normally sit up there (I don't know) and you guys laugh at the whole West Upper, as if he represents the whole stand.. Guess he has caught a few.

I sat in my usual seat in West Upper and thought the atmosphere was pretty good last night, especially from you boys in the North.
It wouldn't hurt for you guys to join in with "we're the north/west stand Brighton boys" every now and then

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It wouldn't hurt for you guys to join in with "we're the north/west stand Brighton boys" every now and then

Some of us do. Admittedly not as many as when the Amex first opened. To be fair I don't remember it being sung last night.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not sure I am getting my point across here.

Some members like to start threads that they know will get reaction. There are a few that have been done to death. the atmosphere in other parts of the ground being one. it's not original but they know some people will bite.

They normally light the blue touch paper and retire (Start a thread and not comment again).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here