Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Who the **** is andy naylor?

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
I sarcastically congratulated him getting another transfer wrong . He said two days before Murphy went that there was no truth in the rumours .

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
North stand chat blocked me :shrug: ages ago, still don't know why.

Andy Naylor hasn't though. I think he's alright TBF, useful for information on Twitter.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
This thread comes across as an attempt at trying to look really cool, (“Oh Andy Naylor blocked me on twitter, I better humble brag about it on NSC, they’ll all find it really funny.”) which has backfired horribly as you’ve just made yourself look like a bellend.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
NSC has said he was leaving though, and it want a guess.

Does that warrant sacastic mockery?

Personally Feel sorry for Andy. He does a great job keeping people informed and gets stick online for the odd piece of mis-information that he reports no doubt fed to him by the club for political reasons.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Does that warrant sacastic mockery?

Personally Feel sorry for Andy. He does a great job keeping people informed and gets stick online for the odd piece of mis-information that he reports no doubt fed to him by the club for political reasons.

I'm not saying it did. But the Murphy deal was done some time ago.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
This thread comes across as an attempt at trying to look really cool, (“Oh Andy Naylor blocked me on twitter, I better humble brag about it on NSC, they’ll all find it really funny.”) which has backfired horribly as you’ve just made yourself look like a bellend.
Not at all . Was just interested to see if any one else had been blocked for very little .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
North stand chat blocked me :shrug: ages ago, still don't know why.

Andy Naylor hasn't though. I think he's alright TBF, useful for information on Twitter.

What's your twitter username thimgummy. I'll unblock you*. You'd better be good though. No pressure.

(* - must have been a long time ago. I've not blocked anyone in years. Annoying wankers might still click though at some point or other)

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
He doesn't tend to take debate well sometimes which is why some have been blocked by him (some fairly for getting out of hand and some that were just trying to have a discussion with him). Others he's blocked are the football twitter lot that started the Skype call with Paul Barber joke

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here