Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why the no shows v Pal-arse?

chunky44

Mar 29, 2010
Chailey
So disappointing a turn out that people are questioning if this a rivalry of note - very disappointing indeed.

What was your excuse?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
So disappointing a turn out that people are questioning if this a rivalry of note - very disappointing indeed.

What was your excuse?

Couldn't be arsed....

Don't buy the whole rivalry thing and didn't fancy watching our reserves - having said that I watched the Barnet cup game with our reserve reserves, so maybe I just didn't fancy watching Palace!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I didn’t want to go, because it was second string sides with managers with no interest in the tournament, but I went anyway because it was Brighton v Palace.

If we get past Middlesbrough, and progress further, will we expect the manager to revert to a first team if we’re in the QF?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

What was your excuse?

I'm sure theres other threads and polls on this, could be mistaken though.

Fair play to people that went, you aren't getting a badge of honour though, nor many loyalty points. Hope you are all home and safe or on the way

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I became exhausted by the OTHR THREAD ON THIS and needed a good lie down.

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
Would have liked to have gone but not got much money this month due to Christmas plus a couple of unforeseen bills, would have liked to have gone but would have cost a fair amount for me and my two kids.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011

What was your excuse?
Don't need an excuse. I had an option. Opted to watch it down my local boozer. Deal with it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm sure theres other threads and polls on this, could be mistaken though.

Fair play to people that went, you aren't getting a badge of honour though, nor many loyalty points. Hope you are all home and safe or on the way

That is the quickest I've ever been home from a game at The Amex :)

I think it's clear that the powers that be made it as hard as possible for people to go. I don't blame anyone for not going tonight, but it being them lot, I didn't want to miss it.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
But it does mean that Brighton fans will surely stop going on about othed clubs being "tinpot" or "plastic" fans , tonights attendance was a joke for a.premier league club playing their bitter rivals.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I went tonight, didn’t care that we played a lot of squad players, they’re still decent players in their own right - and of course, it was against the old enemy. However, I do think the club got their pricing wrong tonight. If they’d made the tickets cheaper with the game falling so soon after Christmas then i’m sure we’d have sold out and the club would have made more money as a result. Was very disappointing to see so many empty seats.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here