Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
We need to accept that Bruno :bigwave: has been so absolutely outstanding but time is slowly catching up and Scheletto, with his pace and despite his perhaps unorthodox style and sometimes wayward positioning, is certainly beginning to impress. Definite quality there - good heading ability !
Time to get off his back

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
I will always be too harsh on any right back who isn't called 'Bruno' as I will constantly compare them to the most technically gifted player that I've ever seen play for Brighton. That said, I was impressed tonight and thought it was by far his best game for us.

I can't tell those two apart, especially from a distance, they look like twins.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Like the bloke and thought he played well BUT i think his first thought, when he gets the ball, is to pass it backwards.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Reminds me a bit of Peter Smith. I'm not sure he knows what he's doing but his unpredictability is sometimes a strength.

He still doesn't completely convince me but he was decent enough tonight.

el punal

A couple of times I was worried about his positioning - the other 3 at the back were in line but he wasn't. However he made the ground up and was solid defensively and an outlet going forward.

He's not Bruno, but under his tutelage he could be great for us.

He will be the new Bruno. The only difference is the hair moving northwards.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Reminds me a bit of Peter Smith. I'm not sure he knows what he's doing but his unpredictability is sometimes a strength.

He still doesn't completely convince me but he was decent enough tonight.

Peter Smith was sitting behind me at the game tonight

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Couple of times in first half he took too long on the ball but has improved with each game he has played. Hopefully getting up too speed now, worth remembering it took Propper a few games to get use to things in this league. Good game today.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
He's improving for sure, still clearly limited in some areas but looks much less like a fish out of water

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Seems to be improving more he plays. Will improve more with Bruno teaching him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here