Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Every time he looked for March in the first half Solly was hiding inside.

If ever a player looks like a loan spell would do him good it is March. It isn't just his performances-he looks very unhappy these days.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Shit, I thought solly was great last night.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'll see your Schelotto and raise you a...

Billy+Paynter+Birmingham+City+v+Brighton+Hove+R8MrG5y_-dpl.jpg

Can trump that with the 12th man playing against us, when he was our 'keeper':
IMG_2344.JPG

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I thought Solly had a shocker last night

He didn't play that well granted but a shocker, really?

Laid it on a plate for Baldock to hit the post, beat his man more than once to run the byline and lay it on a plate for Kayal to blaze over.

Won the free kick and subsequently took it to find Uwe for the second goal. Corner delivery was pretty good all game.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Solly's set piece delivery was good and he hit a couple of decent passes. But generally he looked as though he wasn't happy and was struggling to find his form.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that Sollys corners and free kicks in general were awful except of course the one that gave GM the chance to score the winner from. In fact prior to GM coming on I thought hat CH may have brought Skalak on for March to improve out set piece delivery.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think Solly's confidence is low, he turned down chance after chance to get a shot off especially 1st half. His general play was OK but decision making in the final 3rd is and has always been his biggest issue. He has stepped up a level and is still relatively inexperienced. A little patience required IMO.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I think Solly's confidence is low, he turned down chance after chance to get a shot off especially 1st half. His general play was OK but decision making in the final 3rd is and has always been his biggest issue. He has stepped up a level and is still relatively inexperienced. A little patience required IMO.

Hasn't been the same player since he tied the knot , coincidental shirley .

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Looked to me as though his confidence was low first half and got told to go for it a bit more second half and he looked a lot more threatening. Agree with the need for patience - often the case that wingers blow a little hot and cold. If Jose and Knocky are just about first choice at the moment he's an excellent back up.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I thought that Sollys corners and free kicks in general were awful except of course the one that gave GM the chance to score the winner from. In fact prior to GM coming on I thought hat CH may have brought Skalak on for March to improve out set piece delivery.

What about the corner that hemed nearly scored from?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
He didn't play that well granted but a shocker, really?

Laid it on a plate for Baldock to hit the post, beat his man more than once to run the byline and lay it on a plate for Kayal to blaze over.

Won the free kick and subsequently took it to find Uwe for the second goal. Corner delivery was pretty good all game.

You would think that creating 4 very good goal scoring opportunities would mean you had a good game ???

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Presumably this was taken just after Barndoor Billy had taken a shot. Bit harsh from the ref.

Well I thought that, but then I remembered that the chances of that waste of football boots actually having a shot were rather slim, so I can only assume Billy had said something really funny.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Absolutely agree with this. Goldson didn't fancy giving it to him either. Two or three times he looked up, saw Schelotto in a little bit of space, but went back the other way. The bloke has something about him though and would definitely offer pace and power as a wing-back with a back three.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. There were definitely occasions when players didn't want to pass to him even though he was in the most promising position.

What does this say about him? The other players think he's sh*t?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here