Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Strange that everybody around me shared the same opinion in the first half. March was hardly ever out on the wing so there was no outlet for anybody looking to go wide. 'A few occasions' says everything!
I'm not knocking the bloke I'm simply saying his first thought is too knock it back instead of forward. Maybe he is getting used to the game over here? I don't know but that is my observation of him.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm not knocking the bloke I'm simply saying his first thought is too knock it back instead of forward. Maybe he is getting used to the game over here? I don't know but that is my observation of him.

For most of the first half he had nobody to knock it forward to so unfair to form an opinion based on that. The moment March went wide to where he should be things improved. It is impossible to go forward when your winger is inside amongst a mass of defenders-Bruno would have struggled last night, first half.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
However good or bad he ends up though, I stick by my original assessment in that he is one of the most bizarre footballers I have ever seen. His technique is absurd.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
For most of the first half he had nobody to knock it forward to so unfair to form an opinion based on that. The moment March went wide to where he should be things improved. It is impossible to go forward when your winter is inside amongst a mass of defenders-Bruno would have struggled last night, first half.

There were people further forward he could of passed to other wise I would not be mentioning it. It's not just this game. Again, I'm not knocking the bloke. I like the way he bombs on down the wing looking for the ball, he don't always get it bit the intent is there.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Getting better but no composure on ball. Looks brainless going forward. Hope i am wrong but not long term answer

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
As someone who defended him when the dimwits slagged him off I'm feeling nice and smug. Thought I'd share that.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As someone who defended him when the dimwits slagged him off I'm feeling nice and smug. Thought I'd share that.

He still looks sort of shit. He just didn't do anything massively wrong last night. Wouldn't get too ahead of yourself buddy. He still has the worst technique of any Albion player in history.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Is he the new Johnny Crumplin?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Jury still out for me he's quick appears to give his all and very good going forward however his defensive positioning needs some work look at their goal He is way behind play when he should have been in front of the ball

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He still looks sort of shit. He just didn't do anything massively wrong last night. Wouldn't get too ahead of yourself buddy. He still has the worst technique of any Albion player in history.

Have you just awoken from a coma encompassing the whole of the 1990s? ???

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't rate him but 'worse technique of any Albion player in history?' That is one hell of an assertion :lolol:

In the Amex era then. He really has to look at the ball and take his time to get it under control. Concerning at this level.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In the Amex era then. He really has to look at the ball and take his time to get it under control. Concerning at this level.

I'll see your Schelotto and raise you a...

Billy+Paynter+Birmingham+City+v+Brighton+Hove+R8MrG5y_-dpl.jpg

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park

Absolutely agree with this. Goldson didn't fancy giving it to him either. Two or three times he looked up, saw Schelotto in a little bit of space, but went back the other way. The bloke has something about him though and would definitely offer pace and power as a wing-back with a back three.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here