Schelotto 7
Bong 6
Uwe 8
Goldson 7
Izquierdo 6 - worked hard
Stephens 7
Kayal 8
March 6
Brown n/a - sad for him, I don’t rate him, but finally a chance in his proper position.
Hemed 6

Baldock 7
Propper 6
Murray n/a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Krul- 6
Schelotto - 7
Goldson - 8
Hunemeier - 8
Bong - 8
March - 6.5
Kayal 8.5 (MoM)
Stephens 8
Izquierdo - 6
Hemed - 6.5
Baldock - 7.5

Murray - 8
Pröpper - 6

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Krul 6
Eze 6.5
Uwe 8 - ready for the first 11
Goldson 6.5
Bong 7
March 6
Kayal 8 - MOM
Stephens 7
Isi 6.5
Izzy n/a
Hemed 5.5

Baldock 6.5
Propper 6.5
Murray 7

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Not quite sure what a lot of you were watching when it came to Isquierdo. He played really well against Bournemouth but last night he was AWFUL. Bong kept bringing the ball down the left flank, there was space for a ball down the line for Isquierdo to run onto a ball but instead he kept coming to the half way line and looked to pass it back. On the rare occasions he did make a run he was less direct than Murphy albeit with more pace, then ran himself into a circle before losing the ball.

I hoped that he was making progress and showed what he was capable on NYD but i'm seriously concerned about his ability and the amount of money we've paid for him. If the rumours about March being frustrated about lack of game time are true, then I think CH should consider dropping Isquierdo and playing March and Knockhaert. March is a confidence player and needs a run in the side to get back to his best.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Stephens on the score sheet and and we lose our edge in midfield as soon as he's substitued, yet he still can't get past a 6 in some people's eyes on here :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
8 - Stephens, Kayal
6 - March, Baldock, Hemed
7 - the rest.

I thought Izquierdo was our best chance of getting the winner until Murray came on and I think he posed a threat all night. He was also up against some decent pace in Fonsu-Mensah.

March was disappointing for three-quarters of the match but lifted his 5 to a 6 with a decent last quarter.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here