Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FAC - Comeonboro

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As for us still being Bitter about the Boro games a few years back.... we were never bitter with Boro, just the hash job Mr Dean made of it.

Were you there?

Boro fans AND STAFF were absolutely graceless ***** that day, and many (including within our club) took it extremely badly.

Their fans ignored celebrating their promotion, to goad the Albion fans.

Our players were assaulted on the pitch as they tried to make their way off.

Families of Albion fans were abused as they made their way back to their cars.

Then Albert Adomah followed the Albion team coach out of the town, sounding his horn.

Absolute twats.

Hope we destroy them*

*we won't field a side to do so though - not with a Prem match T Southampton 3 or 4 days later.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I did until that day. Many innocent fans including families of the non-hooligan variety, were threatened and abused (post Boro win).

Could you imagine our fans doing that outside the Amex and in town, against say Derby or Boro families if we'd pipped them on the last day of the season? I can't.

Agreed - the walk back to our car, left by Jurys in the town centre, was pretty horrible. That we were a family including a 14-y-o girl and a 6-y-o boy didn't prevent blokes getting right in my face with snarling homophobic abuse.

Why, on what was a great day for their football club, they couldn't just get on with celebrating I do not know.

And after hearing the tales of Boro gracelessness experienced by Albion club staff that day, I really have no time for a club that I should really be completely indifferent towards.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Agreed - the walk back to our car, left by Jurys in the town centre, was pretty horrible. That we were a family including a 14-y-o girl and a 6-y-o boy didn't prevent blokes getting right in my face with snarling homophobic abuse.

Why, on what was a great day for their football club, they couldn't just get on with celebrating I do not know.

And after hearing the tales of Boro gracelessness experienced by Albion club staff that day, I really have no time for a club that I should really be completely indifferent towards.

I've read and heard the horror stories about the Boro fans on that day and you're not the first to mention the experiences about the Albion club staff. What happened there? I have no idea what went on and I'm now intrigued.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Strange all of this, walked back to the station after the game and no abuse at all

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
I quite like Boro as a club-certainly prefer them to their North East neighbours Newcastle and Sunderland. Had a soft spot for them since their run to the UEFA Cup final in the early noughties.

Think you may be in the minority old chap .

Caught some woman pi*sing by my car up there and when she saw me she said "i`ll be alright with you lot as you don't like minge do yer " if it wasn't bad enough watering me wheels but to say Minge ..... took me back to the seventies ffs :eek:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Without being ignorant, weren't there any old bill or stewards about.
Did the two clubs get involved, CCTV etc

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Kind of dropped off my radar now they're lower league :lolol:

....but I understand Tiny Penis is now their manager, so at least we won't have to bother scouting them.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Without being ignorant, weren't there any old bill or stewards about.
Did the two clubs get involved, CCTV etc

Stewards - nope - this was away from the ground in the town centre.
Old bill - didn't see any - presumably all at the ground.
CCTV - no idea - we just wanted to get to our car and get the hell out of the shithole.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Think you may be in the minority old chap .

Caught some woman pi*sing by my car up there and when she saw me she said "i`ll be alright with you lot as you don't like minge do yer " if it wasn't bad enough watering me wheels but to say Minge ..... took me back to the seventies ffs :eek:

Fair enough, I wasn't aware of all the uproar after the play off game. Maybe I would feel differently had I been there!

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Strange all of this, walked back to the station after the game and no abuse at all

Me too. Whilst many of their fans on the pitch were obnoxious ***** who were more interested in goading than celebrating (one particular ratty little b@stard sticks in my memory) outside the ground me and the old man were stopped a dozen times to shake our hands and wish us luck in the playoffs on our way back to the car.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Were you there?

Boro fans AND STAFF were absolutely graceless ***** that day, and many (including within our club) took it extremely badly.

Their fans ignored celebrating their promotion, to goad the Albion fans.

Our players were assaulted on the pitch as they tried to make their way off.

Families of Albion fans were abused as they made their way back to their cars.

Then Albert Adomah followed the Albion team coach out of the town, sounding his horn.

Absolute twats.

Hope we destroy them*

*we won't field a side to do so though - not with a Prem match T Southampton 3 or 4 days later.

I was not aware of that no... not good at all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here