Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FFS Murray

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you saying then that regardless of whether it actually touched his arm or not the intention was there so it shouldn't have stood?

I think he’s saying how close he came to handballing it as he threw his shoulder / arm towards it automatically!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don’t care if he punched it in, the ref gave it and we won.

Happy days.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Edit: Didn't see this on the Handball thread but any excuse to show Bellend Bright to be the thick, bitter tw@t we all know he is.

Brighty

@Mark__Bright
The debate in the boardroom is did the ball or did it not touch Glen Murray's arm before it went into the net?

Clearly & Obviously missed?

Should have been viewed#VAR

So everybody except this Bellend thinks VAR got it right. If he was any further up their chairman's backside he'd fvcking disappear.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Edit: Didn't see this on the Handball thread but any excuse to show Bellend Bright to be the thick, bitter tw@t we all know he is.

Brighty

@Mark__Bright
The debate in the boardroom is did the ball or did it not touch Glen Murray's arm before it went into the net?

Clearly & Obviously missed?

Should have been viewed#VAR

So everybody except this Bellend thinks VAR got it right. If he was any further up their chairman's backside he'd fvcking disappear.

There can seldom have been a surname that is such a misnomer. I’d be embarrassed if we had such a thick **** speaking on our behalf.

Do Palace fans see him as some sort of cult hero spokesperson or does he make them cringe?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'He scores with his ?, he scores with his ?, Glenn Murray...'

smartferndale

Mar 21, 2013
'He scores with his ?, he scores with his ?, Glenn Murray...'

Calderon would, Palace fans should realise that arms are not detachable and they move with the rest of the body. Thrust forward and arms move as well. But, Croydon people dont do too much thrusting, non at all would be better

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Do Palace fans see him as some sort of cult hero spokesperson or does he make them cringe?

I still like him because he clearly cares a lot about the club, but he's utterly delusional at times and lives about two feet up Parish's arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here