Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    VARst improvement on the league fixture.
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      A controversial and ugly goal in the last few minutes against a team that has heaped disappointment on us so many times made it very sweet.
      Falmer, concrete proof that if you build it they will come

0 Not allowed!
      Very poor from our side you showed more desire and deserved it so no complaints . I thought we might nick a draw but glenn did what he does best . The crowd was very sparse , I thought you shifted 20 k tickets ? So I was very surprised with that . It shows that the fa cup is dead now and it’s a bloody shame . The draw could have been better for you so that’s one consolation and we can concentrate on staying up now .
      Also I saw that the fairy carried out his threat to reclaim the Amex , much to your managers distain

Name:  F605673D-1783-4BB7-9E49-83799A4BD587.jpeg
Views: 195
Size:  62.4 KB
      West stand upper conductor of songs
      Sheebo
      Feb 2018

0 Not allowed!
      We winned

0 Not allowed!
      Just had a breeze through a couple of threads on Holmesdale and BBS and I have to say they are quite funny. The scum, almost en masse have said how we beat their reserve team, not one reference to the 9(?) changes we made for the game. Oh and the FA Cup is now meaningless and they don't care about losing to us. Gracious indeed

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sussex Nomad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Just had a breeze through a couple of threads on Holmesdale and BBS and I have to say they are quite funny. The scum, almost en masse have said how we beat their reserve team, not one reference to the 9(?) changes we made for the game. Oh and the FA Cup is now meaningless and they don't care about losing to us. Gracious indeed
      All true
      I’m sure you would have trotted out the same .
      West stand upper conductor of songs
      Sheebo
      Feb 2018

0 Not allowed!
      Before last night we'd only won 2 of the last 14 games against them. So I'd say 'worth the wait'. Now we've won 2 in the last 5...

Great to be there, with Murray's winner the icing on the cake.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      All true
      I’m sure you would have trotted out the same .
      Well yeah of course it's true, our strongest played your weakest... you muppet.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Instead of all the ...well it was only our reserves, perhaps you don't understand the 25 players in a squad system.

Another few positives...bong played well at the back and also we have nothing whatsoever to worry about if dunk and Duffy are suspended/ injured/ sold. Goldson and hunemier both looked extremely comfortable and read the game well.

Negative...that game was almost a microcosm of our season. Defence play very well...bit slow through the midfield until Stephens went off...chances to put the game away but chose to clear the bar instead....still not commanding at corners going our way. The Hun Meister won a few , but again, no really challenge to the goal. Our Colombia vunderkind looked off the pace and didn't want a go at the fullback....

Someone said it could have been 5-1 and that wasn't far off a good assessment...
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      ....oh yes. Also, if jiri can't get a game there is zero point him being here. It's a shame as I am really a fan of his, but it doesn't seem that he is part of any plans
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado